TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Hi, my name is Cubbie and I am a Nick-at-Nite junkie.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hi, my name is Cubbie and I am a Nick-at-Nite junkie.

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
I love to watch Nick-at-Nite before I go to bed. If anyone here is also an addict, I have some questions.

Who do you like better (or what episodes) on the following shows?

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: Vivian Banks #1 on seasons 1-3 or Vivian Banks #2 on seasons 4-6?

Roseanne: Becky - The original Becky or the one that came on for a few seasons and is now a star of the show Scrubs?

Cheers: The episodes with Coach or Woody? The episodes with Diane or Rebecca?
post #2 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubbie View Post
I love to watch Nick-at-Nite before I go to bed. If anyone here is also an addict, I have some questions.

Who do you like better (or what episodes) on the following shows?

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: Vivian Banks #1 on seasons 1-3 or Vivian Banks #2 on seasons 4-6?

Roseanne: Becky - The original Becky or the one that came on for a few seasons and is now a star of the show Scrubs?

Cheers: The episodes with Coach or Woody? The episodes with Diane or Rebecca?
hmmm....im a nick at nite junky too i liked the first vivian better for the fresh prince and i did like the second becky from rosanne better for some reason..and cheers thats a tough call i havent seen that show for a long time
post #3 of 14
hmmm, think I like the first Vivian better although the second one was good. I liked both Beckies, loved how the show handled the first one reappearing! For Cheers, love both Coach and Woody. That was a show I never missed. The other two I just caught in reruns. LOL Guess I didn't answer any of your questions, did I?
Did ya notice Growing Pains is back on - don't remember what station.
post #4 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubbie View Post
I love to watch Nick-at-Nite before
oops, sorry not sure what this means - it is about watching re-runs ?
post #5 of 14
OMG you are such a dork
post #6 of 14
I watch The Cosby Show on there sometimes.....
post #7 of 14
I liked the 1st Becky.
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
oops, sorry not sure what this means - it is about watching re-runs ?
hem-hem............somebody give me a clue, powleese 2nd posting !!!!
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubbie View Post
I love to watch Nick-at-Nite before I go to bed. If anyone here is also an addict, I have some questions.

Who do you like better (or what episodes) on the following shows?

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: Vivian Banks #1 on seasons 1-3 or Vivian Banks #2 on seasons 4-6?

Roseanne: Becky - The original Becky or the one that came on for a few seasons and is now a star of the show Scrubs?

Cheers: The episodes with Coach or Woody? The episodes with Diane or Rebecca?
I liked both of them on Fresh Prince.

The 2nd Becky was much less annoying!

I never did watch Cheers much, but I liked Rebecca better

I LOVE the Cosby Show and Full House too


Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
oops, sorry not sure what this means - it is about watching re-runs ?
You have never watched Nick At Nite before? Here's a link
http://www.nickatnite.com/

Its old TV shows that were on back in the 80's, 90's.
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
hem-hem............somebody give me a clue, powleese 2nd posting !!!!
Nick at Nite shows rerums only, no new shows. Lots of the sitcoms from the 80's..... maybe shows you didn't get over there Ann.
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
hem-hem............somebody give me a clue, powleese 2nd posting !!!!


Ann...yes, it's reruns of shows that used to be on prime time TV
post #12 of 14
Until I had to cancel the cable, I LOVED watching Nick-At-Nite!

I don't know about the Vivians, I think the first on was the one I liked the best.

As for Becky, definately the first one, but the second one was a better actress. The first Becky overacted but I liked her anyways.

I prefer Cheers with Woody and Diane.

Didn't they have Wings on for awhile there too? I liked that show.
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubbie View Post
I love to watch Nick-at-Nite before I go to bed. If anyone here is also an addict, I have some questions.

Who do you like better (or what episodes) on the following shows?

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: Vivian Banks #1 on seasons 1-3 or Vivian Banks #2 on seasons 4-6?

Roseanne: Becky - The original Becky or the one that came on for a few seasons and is now a star of the show Scrubs?

Cheers: The episodes with Coach or Woody? The episodes with Diane or Rebecca?
I liked the 1st Vivian
The original Becky
and the Cheers with Rebecca.

Yeah, The Cosby show is on there also.

I remember when Nick At Nite was The Dick Van Dyke Show, I Love Lucy and Leave it To Beaver


Oh and yes, I'm a Nick At Nite Addict
post #14 of 14
ah-ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post

You have never watched Nick At Nite before? Here's a link
http://www.nickatnite.com/

Its old TV shows that were on back in the 80's, 90's.
thanks for the link - but no, never seen or even heard of Nick at Nite - dont think Sky UK have this as one of their listings

Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Nick at Nite shows rerums only, no new shows. Lots of the sitcoms from the 80's..... maybe shows you didn't get over there Ann.
thanks - do get Fresh Prince, Roseanne, Mad about You and The Cosby Show but didnt recognise any of the others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Ann...yes, it's reruns of shows that used to be on prime time TV
thanks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Hi, my name is Cubbie and I am a Nick-at-Nite junkie.