Dogs have owners,cats have staff.Unfair?What do you think?!!

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I came across this quote,I thought it was hysterically funny,but unfortunately so true.What do you think.Since this quote I have seen my cat in a different light.And yes she may as well be saying"one shall retire tonight for ones tea"
Worrying stuff.
All these countries are worrying about oil,well forget that.Its cats that will consume the earth and take over.and linguaphone doesnt do a course on cat language,were all in trouble

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dog owners who have never had a cat always like to say how much smarter dogs are than cats because they can train their dogs. OK, fine. Dogs do anything that they are told to do. Cats do anything they want to do. Now, who is the smartest? I do feel like I am staff for my cats and I do not think it is unfair since I have had many dogs and cats. I am proud to be Persi's and Alley's staff!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
they are beautiful divine creatures.You can see they are planning their next demands in their head.Anyway true true.I have had parrots and they are simply,dictators

angie8

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
One of my all-time favorite movies and my favorite line in the movie, for sure! I have have had both dogs & cats (cats only now) but it is very, very true--I'm also proud to be "staff" to my 8 furry "bosses" .

Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

To quote Robert DeNiro from Meet the Parents:

"Cat's don't sell out the way dogs do".

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chromodactyl

they are beautiful divine creatures.You can see they are planning their next demands in their head.Anyway true true.I have had parrots and they are simply,dictators
I have parrots too! Although mine are sweet and innocent.
They're conures and cockatiels, so not too demanding. The conures are especially super-smart, I'd say smarter than my cats. If only they'd learn to beat up the cats and fly to the nearest curtain rod when they try to paw at them.... instead, they bite the paw and then stick around to challenge the cat further.

Now, the conures I do believe would eventually scare a cat away, but the cockatiels would be dead in minutes.

Anyway, on topic... yes, I do think cats wish they could take over the world, and they probably think they are almost there.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This brings to mind another old quote.."when you call a dog, it comes running, when you call a cat, she takes a message and gets back to you" I think this quote tells the whole story

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chromodactyl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
la russa-that is a brilliant quote and so true.

Godiva-african greys who learnt the dogs name called her in a copied voice and then attacked.he ended up killing one of my budgies.I was young and told it fell,but our au pair told me how he swooped and broke its neck-tragic.

African grey2 bullying my cat patch that in the end she wouldnt go near the parrot stand.even if you offered her fav treat.she would shake with fear.

My cat has taken our bedroom over with her kittens.Doesnt smell so good-litter tray and food...but totally worth it.they are the cutest bundles of fur ever.Only way i can keep them is to make them into jackets...
Hey Im Joking!!