on my god stuck cats.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i wake up with no cats in bed. !!!!!! now that is strange. normally at least one is in bed.
Even if not, once i start to move around one shows up.

So i get go get a drink, still no cats. SO i start to yell for them,I hear no the normal meow, but YEOW!!!! etc, so follow the sound to the litter box

now these are the covered boxs, and there are 3 around the house. Now it seems the one in the downstaris bathroom had gotten moved over about 2 inches. just enough so that a cat could get in but COULD NOT GET OUT!!!!!! on the way out the flap was hitting the bathroom door hehe kitty can check in but they cant check out. Both eazy and heyu where trapped in the litter box
i have no idea for how long. but they are 2 bad smelling kitties right, now. I see a bath coming in a couple of hours.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
that is one reason I took those flappies off of my litterboxes, I was afraid there would be a malfunction when I wasn't home

I wonder if Eazy got caught first and Heyu was trying to help him or the other way around
that is so strange that both of them were in there

oh, and BTW, have fun giving them their baths

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

OMG Bruce that is hilarious
yep i am still laughing here

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I wonder if Eazy got caught first and Heyu was trying to help him or the other way around
that is so strange that both of them were in there

oh, and BTW, have fun giving them their baths
heh eazy just runs, never looks to see if anyone is there or not. SO i bet heyu got stuck first, then eazy did his running leap into the box,

anyway eazy got his bath funny he did not complain about it at all, now for the hard part.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
poor kitties! How many scratches do have now after giving them their baths?

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

poor kitties! How many scratches do have now after giving them their baths?
eazy never complain at all, he just take it and look sad.
heyu well, i only got her half clean, she is now hiding in the far back corner uner the bed,,, i guess she will have to wait a little more

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww poor babies!! I hope they are nice and clean smelling babies now.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! What a horrible experience for your babies (unless they reallly love the litterbox).

How was the bath?

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I'll bet a tape of what went on in that litter box could have probably won you some money on America's Funniest Videos.

"Could you cover that up, pleeeeze!"

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Wow! What a horrible experience for your babies (unless they reallly love the litterbox).

How was the bath?
well i noticed they just been using the 2 up here, but heyu wont come back out from under the bed yet
she will run out get a couple of bites then go hid under the bed again. i guess she does not want to finish her bath.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG that is REALLY funny, and I feel bad for them at the same time, but can't stop my giggling!

Poor stinky babies!

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol I just love the irony of it...usually when our kitties get stuck somewhere, the first place they run is the litterbox! These two...just the opposite problem!
Poor stinky kitties!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cinder

I'll bet a tape of what went on in that litter box could have probably won you some money on America's Funniest Videos.

"Could you cover that up, pleeeeze!"
Haha! Well Bruce, if you are in a cat bathing mood feel free to come grab Conner and get to work, he DEFINITELY needs a bath. (Though I'm sure not as much as yours did.
)