Remember me? :)

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been awhile but thought I would drop by and send a
to everyone. I have been keeping myself busy. Started a new job and my weekends are filled with the ongoing home renovations.

Also, wanted to thank everyone for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers over the last few months. I still miss Nakita like crazy and now that spring is around the corner I will be able to set up a proper grave at the cottage.

I really do believe everything in life happens for a reason and on that note, I have learned a lot over these last months about love, life, spirit and perspective.

Hope everyone is doing well!

~Kass

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kass,

Lots of changes I see in your life. Come back when life settles down a bit.

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its great to see your post. Its been awhile since I've been around as well - but I definitely remember you. I must not have been around when you lost Nakita and I am sorry to hear about that.
Hope to see you around more.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello Kass
I was just thinking of you the other day and was wondering how you were, congrats on the new job and hope to see you around a bit more

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kass!
Glad to see you again. We were wondering how you were doing. And Congrads on the new job.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello there. And I am glad that things are working out. You will never forget Nakita, but the memories will get better as time goes on.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Kass, I don't think anyone could forget a friend as sweet as you. I hope life is treating you well and hope to see you around a bit more.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Kass! I was wondering how you were doing. It's good to see you back here! I know how much you must still miss your sweet Nakita, but the day will come when you can look back with laughter instead of tears! In the meantime, we're all here for you and glad to see you back!

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nice to see you again, I don't think any of us have forgot you and your beautiful girl

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Hi, Kass! I was wondering how you were doing. It's good to see you back here! I know how much you must still miss your sweet Nakita, but the day will come when you can look back with laughter instead of tears! In the meantime, we're all here for you and glad to see you back!
we miss you & her, both! glad to see you again - congrats on the new job. the pain will definitely get easier with time, but that's mostly what will help you heal... other than good friends who share your loss

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Remember you? Who? What?

Remember you? WE'VE MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you can find a few minutes for TCS here and there inbetween the new job (congrats) and the home renovations (sending vibes they go quickly and smoothly!)

Laurie