Post your kitties fetching!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And a video of when he was fetching as a baby.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's awesome, I assume Zoey isn't a fetcher? Is that all Saki? Our kitties fetch occasionally, but not enough to have a camera ready to snap pics!!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah Zoey is not a fetcher. She will run after the toys but then come back empty-pawed.

Saki will fetch over and over and over again.. so its really easy to get pics.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's so funny!! Saki will fetch anything

Reilly only fetches little foam balls

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saki used to fetch everything but now a days he is soooo picky he will only fetch his 'gray mousie'

Great pics of Miss Mew

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's SO cute! My baby Wukong used to fetch as and when it suited him. I love how Saki fetches EVERYTHING!! She looks so serious too
And Reilly looks so adorable with that little foam ball in his mouth

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
everyones pics are soo cute so far...imma add some now and im not at home so i am gonna have to add and upload more tomarrow night
but here it goes..

Stormie is picking it up with her mouth and paws and this was her frisbee like toy thingy (it looks liek those little jax thingys)

and here she is coming up the steps with her ball

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is true fetching. I apologize if it bothers anyone. But, I'm soooo proud of Fred as he's ecstatic and feeling like King of the world because of this feat tonight!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Superb photos! I have one of Sonic with his catnip pad but I wasn't crouched down so it's a bird's eye view and not worth posting

I must try to get some good ones later, both of mine fetch, although Radar will only fetch fur mice. Sonic will fetch anything

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

This is true fetching. I apologize if it bothers anyone. But, I'm soooo proud of Fred as he's ecstatic and feeling like King of the world because of this feat tonight!
Good job Fred!!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I met sarahp today and she gave me these springs for Saki and he LOVES them! Lately he will only fetch his gray mousie, nothing else but he fetched these back to me!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sicycat

I met sarahp today and she gave me these springs for Saki and he LOVES them! Lately he will only fetch his gray mousie, nothing else but he fetched these back to me!!
Yay Saki!!!!! I'm so glad he likes them!!! Smudge thinks they're the funnest toys in the world, I'm so pleased Saki had the same reaction!

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm going to have to be really patient and try really hard to get a shot of the cats fetching. They don't fetch for me. But they both carry stuff around in their mouths. Fred carries his stuffed dog and Nerm carries cat toys (usually the krinkle ball which I noticed that Saki also likes). Most of this goes on at night.

I was considering buying some of those spring toys but wasn't sure if they'd be a hit. Now I may have to just go out and get a few.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got so excited when Saki fetched the springs back
He has been so picky about what he fetches these days.

I'm going to have to be really patient and try really hard to get a shot of the cats fetching. They don't fetch for me. But they both carry stuff around in their mouths. Fred carries his stuffed dog and Nerm carries cat toy
That is so cute! Yes just have your camera attached to you and ready