What are you up to?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just another Saturday here.... full of cleaning, laundry & cooking. Blech!

I was giong to go out tonight but I just dont feel like it anymore... I need to save my money, so I think I might get a chick flick and watch it with Harley & Bayley.

Anyone else staying in tonight instead of going out and partying it up for St. Patty's Day? I know I can't be the only one that'll be partying it up on TCS tonight!

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I"m about to go have some lunch and then go do a veritable mountain of laundry. Then tonight, I'm going to go out and do St. Paddy's day like the true Irishwoman I am

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its sunday here - I will be dropping off my son to my parents and then going to work at noon. I HATE working on sundays - its so boring there!

Right now I am just playing around on here and trying to find stuff for my homework - where the heck do you find infomation on calibration for autopipettes and autoburettes???

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't go out for Pat's day..I'm not much into the party scene..will just stay home with the animals (my son is in San Antonio, TX with his band, and my daughter is never home on weekend nights (dates).
I am not feeling well today though..I have fever, chills and cough so I am just going to relax...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

I don't go out for Pat's day..I'm not much into the party scene..will just stay home with the animals (my son is in San Antonio, TX with his band, and my daughter is never home on weekend nights (dates).
I am not feeling well today though..I have fever, chills and cough so I am just going to relax...
Oh I hope you feel better soon!!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband had to go to work tonight so I am home alone.
But that's okay. Trying to get some stuff done around the house. I was doing some scrapbooking. Probabally when DH gets home we will watch a movie or something!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get to buy as 12 pk beer twice a year (my own limit, not imposed!), so I am enjoying my first beer occasion.

We did go and see 300 this afternoon OMG stunning cinematography!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sicycat

I'm going to a poker tournament tonite. Wish me luck
Best of luck to you!

Originally Posted by Arlyn

I get to buy as 12 pk beer twice a year (my own limit, not imposed!), so I am enjoying my first beer occasion.

We did go and see 300 this afternoon OMG stunning cinematography!
I've heard that it was really good!

sazza

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't have a lot of cash at the moment, and the weather is truely awful! I have just stayed in all day (and night) and I'm watching Fight Club!

Gillan has been his usual sooky self!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was absolutely breathtaking, Kenz.
I won't give you any spoilers, but OMG!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We've got yet another quiet Saturday night lined up here too. Oh well, hubby is still recuperating, so that's our excuse.
Not a lot of wild partiers on TCS!

My friend came round today and gave me cinema tickets and a voucher for a upmarket restaurant.
I think we'll use the tickets to see 300. It looks pretty awesome.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I worked until 4 today and now I'm relaxing on the computer wondering if there's any chocolate I can eat, I have mad munchies. Nope. No chocolate, but I did find Roasted garlic Rye chips!
Almost as good as chocolate, not quite, but almost.
I thought I was going to have to work until 8 because one of my employees called in sick and she worked a split shift(conviently it's beautiful outside) but I managed to talk someone else into staying, thankfully. I'm exhausted.

Nothing much planned for tonight, no green beer, no green anything really. Just some relaxing and maybe a movie or just some well deserved tv time with the kitties.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Nope. No chocolate, but I did find Roasted garlic Rye chips!
Almost as good as chocolate, not quite, but almost.
Ooohhh I love those! They are so yummy, and ALMOST as good as chocolate!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm still being sick, playing some dawn of war, and errr, trying to fiq out how to do cross stitch(dont laugh, i have some airplane ones i want )

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

OK Bruce, I laughed!
hehe, well, i could ask my sister to do them for me. But that just not my way. I would sooner learn it myself

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

hmm still being sick, playing some dawn of war, and errr, trying to fiq out how to do cross stitch(dont laugh, i have some airplane ones i want )
Thats pretty awesome!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're just hanging out at home tonight, too. We had our version of corned beef and cabbage (rueben sandwiches) and a few Killians to mark the day. Now DH is parked in front of the TV watching basketball. I couldn't take it anymore, and I don't feel like reading, so here I am.

I admit I chuckled a bit, too, Bruce. I just had this mental picture of you on your bike with a cross stitch in your hand.