Fang is so much more affectionate since he

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
had his teeth cleaned, and removed. He has turned into a bonafide lap cat, esp. when I am on tcs. right now, caps are hard.

he has always been affectionate, but this is much more. do you think he is just grateful to be back home? thought i was leaving him at the vet? he was homeless before I got him. it was a week yesterday.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so glad that Fang is feeling better. His mouth must have been really hurting. Poor baby.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We worry about that every time we take our kitties to the vet -- do they think we're getting rid of them? I really wonder whether that runs through their minds...

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gailuvscats

had his teeth cleaned, and removed
. He has turned into a bonafide lap cat, esp. when I am on tcs. right now, caps are hard.

he has always been affectionate, but this is much more. do you think he is just grateful to be back home? thought i was leaving him at the vet? he was homeless before I got him. it was a week yesterday.
Sorry, I am trying to figure out what you mean. His teeth were removed after cleaning them?
Something is missing here, perhaps it is my brain. I really am interested in finding out because I just took in a cat that is not a lap cat at all and doing something with her teeth never entered my mind.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I am trying to figure out what you mean. His teeth were removed after cleaning them? Something is missing here, perhaps it is my brain. I really am interested in finding out because I just took in a cat that is not a lap cat at all and doing something with her teeth never entered my mind.

Sorry about that, no, he had his teeth cleaned and had to have two cracked ones removed. I don't think it had to do with the teeth work per se, I am thinking he is so grateful to be back home after that ordeal. But I don't know for sure. Maybe there is a correlation. Have your cats teeth checked. Fang was always affectionate and loving, unlike hiw timid, I will run if you want to pick me up brother, Pansy.