TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Scratch Fury Destroyer of Worlds....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Scratch Fury Destroyer of Worlds....

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Maybe if I hide behind this purple thing no one will notice me....


Uggg... it didn't taste good...


Oh well I'll groom myself and take a nap



Just thought that I'd share some update pictures of Scratch. Isn't he looking good?
post #2 of 18
Scratch is so handsome that purple feather pic is hilarious he looks like he has bunny ears
post #3 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Scratch is so handsome that purple feather pic is hilarious he looks like he has bunny ears
Thank you... he's a goofy boy. I love him to bits though.
post #4 of 18
What a handsome boy! Purple goes so well with black cats, eh?

I noticed the brown tones on his chest - he doesn't by chance have a white patch on his belly? My Muddy lookes just like Scratch but has a greyish white patch on his tummy.
post #5 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momofmany View Post
What a handsome boy! Purple goes so well with black cats, eh?

I noticed the brown tones on his chest - he doesn't by chance have a white patch on his belly? My Muddy lookes just like Scratch but has a greyish white patch on his tummy.
He has grayish patches under his legs and on his belly. My Mom says that it looks like his undies are sticking out!
post #6 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
My Mom says that it looks like his undies are sticking out!
Maybe he got a wedgie from Bit?
post #7 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
Maybe he got a wedgie from Bit?
LOL most likely!
post #8 of 18
He's really come out of his shell since Dr. Claw moved in, huh?

What a handsome boy he is. And purple is absolutely a good color for him.
post #9 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
He's really come out of his shell since Dr. Claw moved in, huh?

What a handsome boy he is. And purple is absolutely a good color for him.
Having Dr. Claw come in the house turn a little switch on inside of Scratch. He's more outgoing and fun than he's ever been before.

He's a little show off now.
post #10 of 18
Aww that's great that he's come out of his shell with Dr Claw.
post #11 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushylady View Post
Aww that's great that he's come out of his shell with Dr Claw.
He's also found his voice! I didn't think he'd be a talker, but now he's chatting all the time!
post #12 of 18
Aww, he's telling you thanks for bringing him Dr Claw.
post #13 of 18
What a handsome boy! Those are great pictures of him!
post #14 of 18
Yeah he's a good-looking fella!
post #15 of 18
He's a very lovely boy!
post #16 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Having Dr. Claw come in the house turn a little switch on inside of Scratch. He's more outgoing and fun than he's ever been before.

He's a little show off now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
He's also found his voice! I didn't think he'd be a talker, but now he's chatting all the time!
Wow, that's so wonderful, he just needed the right friend to help him come out of his shell I wonder if the move helped as well - new territory and a new friend to back him up to steal Bit's bananas?

I'm so glad the household dynamics turned out to be so good!
post #17 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
Wow, that's so wonderful, he just needed the right friend to help him come out of his shell I wonder if the move helped as well - new territory and a new friend to back him up to steal Bit's bananas?

I'm so glad the household dynamics turned out to be so good!
I couldn't have asked for it to be better. I "caught" him grooming Dr. Claw yesterday. It was so cute.
post #18 of 18
Scratch looks like a rather serious gentleman...with the exception of his purple "head-dress."

What a sweetheart...and we're all so happy that Dr. Claw has helped him come into his own!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Scratch Fury Destroyer of Worlds....