Challenge: Say three nice things about yourself!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know a little bit about a wide variety of things

I'm a good cook.
I have very few friends, but I am fiercely loyal to them.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
let me see

im honest
im great with animals
and umm....i am the type off person to tell someone whats on my mind which can be good sometimes and can get me into trouble sometimes so im not sure if thats a good thing

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by firsttimeowner

nothing about me is good
This can not be!
First of all, I know that you are a member of TCS, and that is a very good thing! You also care about animals, 2 good things! There has to something you feel good about yourself?!
I will admit, this is one of the reasons I love this site! It always makes you think, thinking is good! To think something good, and even something good about yourself, what more could you ask for! I guess you could ask for thinking 3 good things
! I guess I avoided me long enough.....hmmmmmm
I would like to think I communicate with animals well, allowing an equal, honest relationship.
I am very handy with tools and building, dubbed the Ms. Guyver by some
And I flourish from being there for people who need someone, advice, guidance, or just a shoulder to cry on, without compromise. If I can give what I have not been able to find or feel to another,person/ animal, even for an instance in time, a moment of despair, confusion, contempt, a release of emotion or will to change or allow change, there is nothing more fa fulfilling!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a good friend

I am a wonderful meowmy to my 2 boys and my one angel boy

I am a loving girlfriend

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a good sense of humor.

I am a loving husband.

I am a good owner to Reeses and she better dang well appreciate it too because she's definately not listening to me lately and if she wakes me up at 4am again for food by climbing my dresser and making all sorts of noise, she's going to be one sorry kitty! I mean it!

Woops..sorry, went off on a rant there. Guess I need to go to bed

firsttimeowner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

This can not be!
First of all, I know that you are a member of TCS, and that is a very good thing! You also care about animals, 2 good things! There has to something you feel good about yourself?!
I will admit, this is one of the reasons I love this site! It always makes you think, thinking is good! To think something good, and even something good about yourself, what more could you ask for! I guess you could ask for thinking 3 good things
! I guess I avoided me long enough.....hmmmmmm
I would like to think I communicate with animals well, allowing an equal, honest relationship.
I am very handy with tools and building, dubbed the Ms. Guyver by some
And I flourish from being there for people who need someone, advice, guidance, or just a shoulder to cry on, without compromise. If I can give what I have not been able to find or feel to another,person/ animal, even for an instance in time, a moment of despair, confusion, contempt, a release of emotion or will to change or allow change, there is nothing more fa fulfilling!
i guess ill say aminals seem to like me.they always just seem to know ima good person.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a good friend and always there for someone when they need a shoulder to cry on.

I am a great cat and dog mom.

I am very dependable.

eta : I am a huge lover of animals and good with them.

queenfe

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Honest

Witty
and

Loving

short but that is me..
hahahah... and for posting that I think brave..

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well now. People tell me Im funny and bubbly. Thats 'funny ha ha', I think?

I love animals

And.....er.....give me a minute here.....I`m modest???

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, hoping not to sound conceited:

I am highly intelligent.

I volunteer and fundraise to help make other's lives better.

I am extremely detail oriented and make it a point to perform well at whatever task I assume.

My friends might have better things to say about me, but I'll deny it.