Hi!

dulce2u

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm really glad to be here. For my birthday I was given that kittie (8 weeks old) that I've always wanted, a himilayan named Savannah Rae.
She is the cutest and I am truly in love. She has the best personality. She loves to play and when you pick her up sometimes she wants to be cuddled and most of the time she's squirming out of your hands like a 1 year old child would do, because it wants to run all over the house.

I would love to post a picture of her with this message, but I haven't figured that out yet. Be back soon.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dulce2u

I'm really glad to be here. For my birthday I was given that kittie (8 weeks old) that I've always wanted, a himilayan named Savannah Rae.
She is the cutest and I am truly in love. She has the best personality. She loves to play and when you pick her up sometimes she wants to be cuddled and most of the time she's squirming out of your hands like a 1 year old child would do, because it wants to run all over the house.

I would love to post a picture of her with this message, but I haven't figured that out yet. Be back soon.
I am so happy for you and your Himalayan! You can see mine below and I will be anxious to see what yours looks like. Do you know what "pointed" variety she is? Persi is called a seal point because his coloring looks like a seal. Most Himalayans are seal point but there are many other varieties so I will be watching for your picture!
Persi has his own web site with pictures from various stages of his life so far, so if you want to take a look at his site, you will know what to expect as your kitten gets older. Persi's web site.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and a warm welcome to you and your kitty
and what a lovely name Savannah Rae - cant wait to see photos
we just love photos here

Well glad you dropped in to join us and enjoy the forums !!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi welcome to TCS, this is such a great site and everyone here is so nice
Also this site can be very informative and fun too
I cant wait to see pics of ur girl, we just
pics here ! Well see u on the forums

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dulce2u

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

I am so happy for you and your Himalayan! You can see mine below and I will be anxious to see what yours looks like. Do you know what "pointed" variety she is? Persi is called a seal point because his coloring looks like a seal. Most Himalayans are seal point but there are many other varieties so I will be watching for your picture!
Persi has his own web site with pictures from various stages of his life so far, so if you want to take a look at his site, you will know what to expect as your kitten gets older. Persi's web site.
Savannah Rae is also a seal point. Her eyes are green with blue on the outside. Don't know if they will change or not. Your kitty's eyes are soo blue. He's beautiful. I will post pics soon.

dulce2u

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks! I'm looking forward to what I can learn from you all on this site.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and
Savannah to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

dulce2u

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I signed up on Photobucket and have downloaded Savannah's pics. Back to the drawing board, LOL! I'll get it together sooner or later.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Savannah Rae and Dulce2u

to TheCatSite and we hope you've read the Sticky's at the top of the page of posts, which give info about posting pix plus a whole lot more great info! The Moderators are very helpful, too, if you need to contact someone about this.

We can't wait to see pictures of your little beauty girl, and we're so glad you found the forums -- enjoy!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I'm in love...your girl is adorable!

Welcome to TCS!