I don't get it???

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really dont understand some people.

As some of you know, I was going out with a guy a couple of months ago and we broke up. The reason was that because he didnt have time for me anymore, and i just didnt question it because he wouldnt give me any aswers anyway.

Today I bumped into him, mind you the last time i saw him was back in October, and he just started to give me a hard time.

First he was nice, he saw my msn name and asked me about Australia and when i was flying, as soon as i told him he just smirked and told me i would never make it, and why should i come back to germany and then he started to be a real Jerk and go on " SO HOWS YOUR TEACHING GOING HAHAHA" and things like " youre never going to get anywhere in life" Now that really got me angry because I have not done anything to provoke the relationship and he is just being a weener for nothing! And the fact that he was so rude to my face, I was just shocked at how he has turned out to be!

I really dont know if he is just jealous, but I would like to get to the bottom of it. And when I asked him what his problem was he just said WELL I HAVE TO GO NOWWW!!!!! And just left.

I just wanted to smack him but I couldn't.

I know he is really young and all but can anyone tell me why he is behaving like that??

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Not only is he jealous, he also seems to be petty and small-minded. Based on your post, it seems like he's being hurtful for no reason (he broke things off with you, not vice versa). So, take great pride in knowing that you're the bigger person and you're going to Australia, and he isn't!!!! Aren't you glad to have seen his true colors now that you're broken up, instead of still being together and him being a jerk. Now, you can simply walk away and think what a weiner he is. Feel sorry for him and his pissy attitude, and don't worry about wondering why he said the things he said. Your time is more valuable than to waste it on such a jerk.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww Fran, don't listen to that big jerk!!! Here's a few words for him:
!!!! Leave Fran ALONE!!!

Jealousy, the little green monster can consume a person....don't let him bother you, that's exactly what he wanted.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a jerk!

He's messing with your head...that's all. Many guys do that...I think its because they're bored. He's probably jealous that you're going to Australia and knows that he'll never get close to there in his lifetime.

A girl I work with recently went through that. We actually refer to it slightly differently but I can't repeat it

Her boyfriend dumped her because "...despite not being model material, she was good enough" at the time. Then he began calling her to find out whats going on in her life (3 days after leaving).
Two weeks later though they were back together.
I told her I would've kicked him in the nuts and ran.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Believe me I dont want to be together with him because I can do better AND I Have better!

Thanks to TCS they were able to figure him out before I did because i guess i was blind! I remember one TCS'r telling me to get rid of him before its too late!

I do really feel sorry for him for being this way.

I do feel bigger and stronger than him though!
Because I have nearly everything I want!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fran, that guy is a total wang-head! I wouldn't bother trying to figure out why he behaved like he did - there's no good reason for it, and you're better off having him way out of your life.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran, it sounds like he is just trying to push your buttons, and good for you for not letting him..It does sound like he is jealous of you..

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Fran, your guardian angel is looking out for you. The guy was a jerk and it doesn't matter what his problem is; He is no longer a problem for you.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a jerk! Thank heavens you're not still going out with him! Ignore it - not worth the energy to think about comments from an idiot like that!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with the others-the guy sounds like a jerk and you deserve much better!!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honestly he is just being a weener
I am sure he thinks he is better then everyone. just ignore the jerk. U r better without him true

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

Honestly he is just being a weener
I am sure he thinks he is better then everyone. just ignore the jerk. U r better without him true
I agree with Jenny! He must be insecure about something in his life, don't be bothered by him, your wonderful and you definately dont' need him in your life!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sheesh. I normally don't believe in responding to such nonsense, but this guy may deserve an exception. Once you're safely in Australia, perhaps you could send him flowers with a note something like this:

After our encounter the other day, I couldn't help wondering what prompted your poor behavior -- but now I realize what you must have had in mind. You were concerned for me, weren't you? You thought I might be missing you, so you acted like a petty, insecure juvenile to help me get over you!

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, but it's not necessary. I was over you before the door slammed.

And sign it with a lipstick print.

fluffee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Try like my Hubby's ex, told him.... HOW DARE You have a life after him. You mean you're not broken hearted and on your knees begging HIS forgiveness???

Some people seem to think you should just die after they break up with you. I'm very glad to see you are one hades of a woman with your own mind and plans.

Forget him and move on and remember, he is just envious.

Fluffee

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a jerk!
It does sound like he is jealous, just don't waste your time getting angry with him. that's what he wants and you don't deserve to be treated that way and you deserve better than him.
If you bump into him again, just ignore him and walk away and don't look back.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I agree with Jenny! He must be insecure about something in his life, don't be bothered by him, your wonderful and you definately dont' need him in your life!
I wonder if he has called her again.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like he is a nut job and you are well rid of him. If you want we will let my big scary Macy scare him.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are some people in this world that it's just not worth wasting your time over. This guy is one of them.

Dwelling over and pondering his behaviour is only giving him control over you. Which is likely what he was hoping would be the result.

Forget about it. Ignore him. Move on.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

There are some people in this world that it's just not worth wasting your time over. This guy is one of them.

Dwelling over and pondering his behaviour is only giving him control over you. Which is likely what he was hoping would be the result.

Forget about it. Ignore him. Move on.
Well said Nat.

Dont waste your time over him