Someone had fun last night

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning I woke up, walked into the bathroom to find the litterbox on its side, partially dumped (no yuckies came out).

This scene explain why Luna was particularly happy to see me when I woke up this morning.

Her and Whitey were the only ones that came to the scene of the crime, so I'm thinking its one of those two.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would say we need pictures, but...... NEVER MIND!

I'm with you, one of the two is probably guilty as heck.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
you know what they say, it is not a party till something is broken, i guess in this case, dumped.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

Yep which one or is it both guilty LOL. Do they work in pairs always
I think its working in pairs...indirectly.

I gave them all catnip last night and Luna was super hyper after that. She was also paranoid and would jump and any little thing I did.

Plus Whitey likes to sneak up on the other cats going to the bathroom. So I wouldn't doubt that she was going, he snuck up on her scared the bejesus out of her.

I was just glad it was the clean litter that was dumped. I wasn't looking forward to cleaning up doo-doo at 6 am.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Great give them and excuse sorry mom we did it because we where High LOL.
There is an excuse for another thread right there. House is a mess cause the cats were high on catnip.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittydad

There is an excuse for another thread right there. House is a mess cause the cats were high on catnip.
LOL I am going to use it tonight thank you for the idea LOL. Now to kick it and relax LOL

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

LOL I am going to use it tonight thank you for the idea LOL. Now to kick it and relax LOL
No problem, glad I could help out,
. let us know how it works

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine were partying last night as well. I came down to dry cat food all over (and I mean ALL OVER) the kitchen floor and a torn up kitchen roll under the table. Maybe someone decided to try and clear up the mess using the roll and failed!!

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Darn, all these partys last night, nad my little ones were stuck in the house till I got home. Boy am I lucky they cannot read or I would be in trouble.