the Daily Thread TGIF 3-16

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Friday!

Rainy day here, and cooler. But we need the rain, so bring it on!

How about this for a holiday???

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta get ready to go greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG Neet, that holiday is too cute

Good morning everyone!

Well TGIF for sure!! I think I am going to my cousins stag and doe this weekend so that will be fun, I have never been to one
I should get rip roaring squiffy I guess

Anyhoo, have a great Friday everyone!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning girlies!
Nita i hate hiccups

It's a chilly day here today
Woo hoo my new carpets and flooring are being fitted tomorrow, but that means Rosie and Sophie are going to be stressed again
But hopefully it'll all be over by lunchtime.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone. Today is a sleep day, as I work nights this weekend. So have a good one all.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Goood Morning all.

Have a fundraiser at the mall today and tomorrow... but I don't really want to go today, I spent almost all day in a mall yesterday.

I babysat midnights this week, and I can't sleep because the people in the apartment above the one I babysit in are morons and blare their music until 4am.

I am looking foward to coming home after cleaning the rescue, and going back to bed.

Have a good day everyone.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am starting 19 seeds packets today plus potting up some summer bulbs. That should take a fair amount of time. Have a stiff neck/shoulder so might have to try to stretch that out. Going to visit SIL in hospital tonite with a bit of grocery shopping after that.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sunny again, but seasonably cool.
I hate getting those hiccups you get sometimes as you wake up. Especially with my bladder...

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a sinus infection just in time for the weekend so feel bleh and have a 3 hour meeting this morning before I can try and sneak out early because my boss will be here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I shoulda posted my hiccup cure: done right, it works every time. (Plus it's the only thing I remember from high school science that actually WORKS!)

It looks strange if you do this alone....

Close your ears tightly with your index fingers, and drink a few swallows of ANY liquid (even beer
. You might have to use a styrofoam cup or hold the liquid in yuor mouth first if you don't have someone who can help you sip.

It works every time!
Hiccups are an inner ear imbalance (hence the ones when you get up, Jan) and the pressure change makes them go away.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone! Last night we slept with a new coverlet and a new blanket for me. I woke up freezing. I hope the comforter comes today. I am sure DH slept perfectly. Oh yea and there is SNOW outside. It was just 70 yesterday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snow????

Maybe you can go hang with Heather and snuggle with Louie and Lucky Girl!!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whew Sunny and 88 here today, we have had some great weather
Tomorrow is the Eric Clapton Concert " I can't wait"
I can't wait... I feel bad that DH is going to miss it but my Daughter is going with me.
Hope everyone has a Good Safe Day and Weekend, I hope everyones staying home with there corned beef and cabbage tomorrow not out driving and drinking I'll have to be extra careful out driving as the concert is an Hour away

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy happy Friday all! Sorry you're not feeling well, Eithne! At least the snow isn't predicted to go your way - that's a good thing!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, Friday's half over already and I haven't even stated work! Nice to have a light day for a change.
This morning I went into the living room where hubby was asleep on the recliner (he's sleeping there since his operation). Wiggies was sleeping in the chair next to him and I said "I love you" to Wiggies. Hubby woke up and mumbled back, so I had to pretend I'd said it to him instead.

Eithne - feel better soon!

Nat - go get squiffy girl and have a great time!

Gail - how is your SIL doing?

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Snow????

Maybe you can go hang with Heather and snuggle with Louie and Lucky Girl!!!
Hmmm good idea! Heather what you serving today.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all!

Nothing new today, Bayley is feeling much better from his meds, and Harley seems better today too. He ate his lunch and came out from the bedroom. I'm going to be stopping by my vets office when I run errands to make an appt. for him.

Otherwise, my cousin is coming to visit tonight, so I'm excited! She's staying w/ a friend that attends college here in town, so she's staying w/ her, but hoepfully I'll get to see her tonight!

Tomorrow night, we're going OUT for St. Patty's Day!
I'm sure I'll have plenty of good pics to share w/ you all after that!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Overslept and was an hour late for work

Have to go and fix our broken toilet handle in a minute

Not having a good day