TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I LOVE technology!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I LOVE technology!

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
I'm bored & have nothing to do today...other than homework, but that can wait. So, I've been catching up on missed or old episodes of some favorite TV shows on the computer! Heroes, NCIS, CSI, etc. I've been watching them since 9am this morning. I need a life!
post #2 of 12
been half watching day time talk shows on TV,,
boy am i glad i am normaly sleeping during this time.
post #3 of 12
I use to love to go and study at the local coffee shop. Then if I got bored I would open up my Sex and the City DVD and watch an episode or two.

I always felt a little naughty watching it in public
post #4 of 12
I've never done that - watched shows online, but I suppose it does come in quite handy!
post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
I'm bored & have nothing to do today...other than homework, but that can wait. So, I've been catching up on missed or old episodes of some favorite TV shows on the computer! Heroes, NCIS, CSI, etc. I've been watching them since 9am this morning. I need a life!
Heroes is online? now i know what i'm doing next week during spring break!
post #6 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227 View Post
Heroes is online? now i know what i'm doing next week during spring break!
I know! I was so excited when I discovered it was online! I missed the last two or three episodes, so I watched them this morning!
post #7 of 12
I just love to do that on days that I just have no energy or desire to get much done..and I love the show Heroes...such an interesting story line..
post #8 of 12
Hey, I need a life too!! Come on over girly We can freak people out sicne we have the same name
post #9 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Hey, I need a life too!! Come on over girly We can freak people out sicne we have the same name
That would be great! I've always been told, one Natalie is terrible, but two of them are twice as awful! I'd like to test that theory...see if the world implodes or something!
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
I know! I was so excited when I discovered it was online! I missed the last two or three episodes, so I watched them this morning!
ok, post the link here so i can find it next week when i have the time to watch it!
post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 
Here is the link to Heroes. Best part, they only have one commercial during the commercial breaks! (Gosh, I'm a freak!)
post #12 of 12
The popular shows on ABC and NBC are on line for viewing. I always seemed to have a problem with the NBC shows. I have high speed internet, but they still were jerky and not moving correctly. I'd get the sound OK, but the picture part looked more like a slide show or something. I really wanted to watch Hero's.

Now, ABC it runs perfect. I always watch Ugly Betty online, in case I forgot to tape it. Also, I sometimes watch Lost on there, even if I do tape it, because they don't have anywhere near as many commercial interruptions.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I LOVE technology!