I'm a lousy hairdresser.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Ferris - I'll have to get some pics for you.

Last night I noticed him having a tough time trying to get a piece of poop that was tangled in his britches off, so I slowly reached over with some scissors and cut it off for him, showed it to him and explained that I'd just helped him.

He actually seemed pleased, and started grooming his shoulders instead of going back to his britches. Soooo, I decided while I had the opportunity and he seemed ok with it, that I would give a try at trimming as much of his fluffy britches as I could.

I got most of his right side done, but was not able to do much on the left side because he kept rolling over, so he has this jagged, uneven and nasty (funny) looking haircut on his britches now.

I'm definitely NOT going to pursue a career as a groomer.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll join your bad groomer club Betsy! I'll give Vino a little trim here and there to stretch out grooming appointments and it always looks like a five year old did it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is SO darned fluffy it is almost hard to tell, but there is a clear, uhm, divot, shall we say, in the line of the fur coming off his back leg.

It's funny. I completely butchered it, and now you almost can't even tell!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ALL his fur seems to be uneven, so I really don't feel as bad about my lack of clipping skills, now.

hollister**

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hmm....my brother has been victim of scissors in the wrong hands (mine) just like Ferris.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

ALL his fur seems to be uneven, so I really don't feel as bad about my lack of clipping skills, now.
If Ferris saw what Sev's coolie(backside) looks like he wouldn't mind at all

Originally Posted by Hollister**

Hmm....my brother has been victim of scissors in the wrong hands (mine) just like Ferris.
Poor Brandon