TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Who Else is Having Sinus Misery?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Who Else is Having Sinus Misery?

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
Aaaargggh I cannot take it anymore!
My sinuses have been bothering me for 2 weeks now. If I wake up unable to breathe, or with a leaky faucet, or with a headache under my eye one more day....*shakes fist at the outside world that causes the allergens*

Is anyone else in agony right now??
post #2 of 15
I've only suffered with my sinuses once and that was last year and i hope i never again because the pain was awful

I really feel for you, so i'm sending you ((((((((lots of healing vibes)))))))))
post #3 of 15
I am in agony, and it could very well be my sinuses...but I don't know what sinus pain feels like..

I have some kind of pain in my head though and I am not impressed.
post #4 of 15
Where are you at in PA? Western Pa? Eastern Pa? I'm in Philly, and my DH comes in each night looking like he was out on a bender for 3 days straight! His poor eyes are SO bloodshot! Tis' the season!!!
post #5 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nellers View Post
Aaaargggh I cannot take it anymore!
My sinuses have been bothering me for 2 weeks now. If I wake up unable to breathe, or with a leaky faucet, or with a headache under my eye one more day....*shakes fist at the outside world that causes the allergens*

Is anyone else in agony right now??
I can not wait to finally have my sinisus back to normal It has been this way since July 30 the day I found out I was prego and it continues. I was told after birth it would clear up. I wont hold my breath.
post #6 of 15
I have a sinus cold like nobody's business my knows is running like Niagra falls and it's painful. All I needed.
post #7 of 15
I've been sick off and on the entire winter: starting with Belle's Palsy from Dec-Jan, got better, two days later came down with pneumonia.

Had pneumonia for 5 1/2 weeks into February, got better, came down with a horrible cold a week later.

Cold lasted two weeks, got better, two weeks later came down with nasty sinus infection.

I've had sleepless nights, can't stop coughing, nasty technicolor crap coming out of me, sinus headaches - I have HAD it.

I am praying that once this goes away that this is IT for 2007 - I haven't been this ill for this long for YEARS. And I used up all my sick days and then some.

One positive note: I managed to NOT get the norovirus. Of course it's still out there, so I guess I'm not entirely safe yet.
post #8 of 15
Mine have been terrible lately!!!! I think our house is just dry from burning firewood all winter. I know I'm not drinking enough water either. Super bad headaches!!
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
One positive note: I managed to NOT get the norovirus. Of course it's still out there, so I guess I'm not entirely safe yet.
Is the norovirus the same as the Norwalk virus?

If so, that is one NASTY virus..I had it a couple of years ago.. damn that Norwalkian
post #10 of 15
I can't stop sneezing right now! Yesterday I was stuffed up and sneezing. I hate this weather. There isn't a breeze either. I want winter back. LoL
post #11 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Is the norovirus the same as the Norwalk virus?

If so, that is one NASTY virus..I had it a couple of years ago.. damn that Norwalkian
Yup, same one. And I'll tell you, I am NEVER going to go on a cruise, because I've heard WAY too many reports of hundreds of passengers on ships getting the same virus. I don't think the risk would be worth it.

I need fresh air and sunshine SO badly. Hurry up, Spring!
post #12 of 15
Well my poor hubby had a nasal septoplasty and sinoscopy and a tosinlectomy last Thursday. He's been out of all week! Poor dude has never been so sick. His recovery has been slow and hampered by the fact he wasn't able to eat for the first 3 days.
Today he woke up able to breathe through his nose, so that's a big improvement.
His sinuses have been killing him though. Right from his nose to his ear canals, all swollen and painful. And of course his throat is very sore. I think the pressure headache has eased today at last with his nose clearing a bit.
It's hard seeing him so weak and feeble.
post #13 of 15
Guess what they said spring was here early I bet this is what was meant. The mean sinus fairy visiting all.
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
I am in agony, and it could very well be my sinuses...but I don't know what sinus pain feels like..
If it feels like your eyes are about to shoot out of your head and go flying across the room, that's sinus pain.

My sinuses have been killing me. I've had a sinus headache for about two weeks straight now...except last weekend...it was fine when I was in Dallas.
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl View Post
Where are you at in PA? Western Pa? Eastern Pa? I'm in Philly, and my DH comes in each night looking like he was out on a bender for 3 days straight! His poor eyes are SO bloodshot! Tis' the season!!!
Pittsburgh.

My DH has it bad too plus he has asthma.
And it has morphed today into making me feel dizzy from all of the congestion.

I see I am not alone. Misery loves the company!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Who Else is Having Sinus Misery?