the Daily Thread Thursday 3-15

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Nice warm day here in central NC, but cooler and some rain on the way. Which is fine, we need rain.

Not sure about the holiday, I have no idea how to celebrate this one... Oh well, how about a
???

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go and get ready to greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! I am here early as Lee's hours have change so I have to be dropped off first. I like keeping the car at lunch so I don't like this at all!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone

Well this is what I get for always telling people I never get sick. I am sick. I don't think I'm sick enough to say home, but dang I feel like a truck ran over my head or something...I haven't taken a sick day for 2 years and I don't intend to now...BUT I just might since my boss gives no recognition for not taking sick days..

Um, so yeah I am not on the ball today...bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Oh but it is cake day at work...maybe I'll have to stay until the $20 cake I bought is served...and then go home sick

Have a good day guys!

debskats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good Morning everyone! Brrrr....the furnace is back on here after 2 days with weather warm enough to have the windows open and listen to the birds sing! Coffee's good this morning.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
good morning everyone. DId I hear coffee is ready, love those words. Please pass a cup of java my way.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning everyone

Well this is what I get for always telling people I never get sick. I am sick.
Hope you feel better, soon.
heck i am so sick that work told me to take 4 days off,

to bad i dont feel like doing something fun.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by DebsKats

Good Morning everyone! Brrrr....the furnace is back on here after 2 days with weather warm enough to have the windows open and listen to the birds sing! Coffee's good this morning.
Sounds like your getting the arctic wind that were getting

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all! Beware the Ides of March!
Sorry you're not feeling well, Nat!
Hope you feel better soon.

Cooler today, supposed to storm tonight (more snow). Have a great day all!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a headache and I woke up this morning to find that our toilet is broken, the flush handle has sheared right through just inside the cistern so I need to try to buy a replacement today if I can get to the hardware shop!

Radar was extra cuddly this morning, it's almost as if he knew that I had missed getting our morning cuddles when he was sick and so made up for it today
He then bugged my feet horribly for an hour, then sat under the coffee table, and every so often a little white paw would pop up and grab something off the edge of the table so now our bills are scattered all around the floor

And now I'm at work. I find out today if I got the job and so I'm in a strange mood, happy about Radar but stomach churning about the job.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sunny windy and colder this morning.(19F) we are returned to about normal temps for the next few days.
Got appointed secretary for local Hosta Society so I have to type up minutes from last night's meeting. Had winning bid on one of the hosta's too. So far I have bought 5 new hosta plants for $88 (two were only $18 total). Yikes!!
Anyhow what to get my seed starting supplies in order as I will be starting lots of seeds over the next week.
Have my arborculture class tonite too-that's about all for today.

Have a good one!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for your job opp, Epona! And good to hear about Radar's progress as well....

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good evening peeps!!!

It's 81F not a breeze in the air...

Sent out a mountain of rosettes and I'm feeling great! NOw, only two small hills of rosettes left to make before month end!

Have a good day all!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's hot & sticky! I want Spring back, this feels like summer! I am soooo tempted to put the A/C on.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're set to get some snow here today.
Bummer, I was getting used to the idea of spring.

Good luck for the job Epona! And I'm glad to hear Radar is doing so well.

I bought some gardening supplies yesterday and I'm set to plant my seeds that I saved from my sweet peas last year. Yay! Looking forward to watching the plants came back to life again.