Free bag of cat food coupon- if you don't feed it- donate it!

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just realized today that I had a coupon cut out for a free small ( I think it was 3 lb catfood, 4 lb dog food) bag of "The Good Life" cat or dog food. Even if you don't use it, you could donate it to a local shelter or rescue who can use it. It was in the coupons in our Sunday paper- for March 4th, I think (not this past Sunday, the one before
). Sorry I didn't remember earlier! I usually take my extra food (like free samples that have fish in them that my cats can't eat) to adoption day at a local pet store, and give it there (our shelters are a ways away, or in a really bad part of town
).

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a great idea! I saw that coupon. I may have to go cut it out now

My library has a donation box for a local animal rescue group. They have a wishlist that includes any kind of clay litter, so I donated the bargain litter that wasn't such a bargain when I found out it wasn't clumping
I usually walk to the library, so imagine their surprise when I pulled a 20lb bag of Tidy Cats out of my backpack

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I looked today and they have an offer for a $1 off coupon, but no freebie offer...
Maybe it's changed? Or is my server sending me to the wrong spot?

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we got coupons for that purina naturals and o my my cats tear that food up
theres some ingredients i dont like about it but its alright...i mean every cat in the house came to my room to eat it
with 6 cats u know i get a normal size bag so we have to pay $1.89 thats it with the coupon
and well I had the bag for 2-3 days because everyone was comig to my room to eat it
and well we have a different variety throug out the hosue and well a normal bag in my room last for a week or so and well like i said that naturals went in 2-3 days
what pigs, but when I was feeding that I did notice that bella is loosing weight
which its normal food so idk but hey shes not as big anymore and my neck sure appreciates it

But I do think its a good idea to donate to the shelters and everything

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bummer. I did get my mom's coupon from her paper

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Once my dads girlfriend left some friskies and wet meow mix pouches of food at our house, she is convined Bindi is thin and needs better food, when we had much better Inoova evo wet, dry and solid gold dry. I took those foods, thought about throwing them out and instead donated them to our local petco, they really thought of it as a nice gesture. I'm going to be setting up a vulnteer day at the shelter in como park, I can work there on mondays if all goes well.http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/ima...ilies/love.gif

sarha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Does anyone know if Merrick cat foods have been recalled?
A friend called and told me she thought she'd seen Merrick on a recall list but she doesn't remember where she saw it.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarha

Does anyone know if Merrick cat foods have been recalled?
A friend called and told me she thought she'd seen Merrick on a recall list but she doesn't remember where she saw it.
Not that I have seen .....