great book..y cant i put it down

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O my so some of u may kno my book finally came today, well I ordered the chicken soup for the cat lovers soul, and yes i have cried maybe 1 time so far luckily most of the stories have been happy so far, but everytime i pick up the book i dont wanna put it down
and its not often that I get a book and i just cant put it down, even during my shows i wasnt able to put it down
But I do have the kleenex ready on hand
I def recommend this book to others
I am giving it till monday that I will be done but i am saying before the weekend is even over...who knows maybe before the weekend even starts, I have taken breaks of course and i didnt really start to read until about after 2 and well taken breaks here and there (had to do some stuff for school and some other things i needed to get done) But I am in the 100's already
which is somewhat odd for me for the first day of reading but I cant put it down

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

You'll use those tissues by the end ... guaranteed! Great book!
I know and I dont wanna get to that part
imma be all upset and everything
which might make me cranky, o man id hate to be in my house then(not the kitties though they love to make me laugh
and they do that often)

It looks like imma have to find a new book soon though because it aint taken me long to read this one, although towards the end as u said might side track me for a little bit
any suggestions on any other great kittie books?? Its gonan take at least a week to get here so imma have to order soon

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How about Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul? There are other critters in there but cats, too. Don't worry, they will be feel-good tears!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

How about Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul? There are other critters in there but cats, too. Don't worry, they will be feel-good tears!
i thought about that one too because well i
dogs as well

Goodness I hope they are good tears

I actually thought of writing them bout one of the cats, the one with one of the most meraculous stories is willie and how he had recovered like nothing
but I just dont know how to word everything but idk im just iffy on all that stuff, because I did read that they have a new one in the making and everything

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
o my im half way done with the book...i was so hungry so i made toast and the book came with me
I actually left it upstairs and came back well the toast was in the toaster so I could read some more
I have so much to do school wise and here I am reading a book..I thought they were supposed to encourage us to read

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have that book and really liked it as well. I recommend it also.

debskats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love both of those books, but I cry all the way through . . . happy stories, sad stories . . . doesn't matter.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

O my so some of u may kno my book finally came today, well I ordered the chicken soup for the cat lovers soul, and yes i have cried maybe 1 time so far luckily most of the stories have been happy so far, but everytime i pick up the book i dont wanna put it down
and its not often that I get a book and i just cant put it down, even during my shows i wasnt able to put it down
But I do have the kleenex ready on hand
I def recommend this book to others
I am giving it till monday that I will be done but i am saying before the weekend is even over...who knows maybe before the weekend even starts, I have taken breaks of course and i didnt really start to read until about after 2 and well taken breaks here and there (had to do some stuff for school and some other things i needed to get done) But I am in the 100's already
which is somewhat odd for me for the first day of reading but I cant put it down
oooooooo I wonder if this weekend I should get to the mall for my walking and see if it is in the store there sounds like my kind of book.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I can't read too much stuff like that....I would be an emotional mess all the time!
see thats what i thought but so far its been happy tears, theres been a few sad ones but i dont think i got to that part full yet and well when i do
i will be an emotional wreck then