Anyone else like Jay Leno?

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went to a taping when we went to California last July for vacation. It was great! He is just as funny on camera as he is off.
I love watching the headlines and Jaywalking. His jokes crack me up also. I found that I really don't like any of the other late night talk shows because it just doesn't have that same amusement factor for me. Anyone else like watching Leno? If so what part of the show do you like?

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Leno, especially when he tells stories about his cat

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I watch late night, I watch Leno. I don't always laugh, but he's so goofy even when he isn't funny, he's funny. I usually tune out after the monologue/Headlines/Jaywalking unless they are having animals on that night ... or Colin Firth .... or Harrison Ford ... or Liam Neeson ... or Hugh Grant .... or, well, you see the pattern!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't remember him talking about his cat. I didn't even know he had one!
I love when he does the headlines and right before he gets ready to read it he will start to crack up and that usually cracks me up. I love colin firth!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

If I watch late night, I watch Leno. I don't always laugh, but he's so goofy even when he isn't funny, he's funny. I usually tune out after the monologue/Headlines/Jaywalking unless they are having animals on that night ... or Colin Firth .... or Harrison Ford ... or Liam Neeson ... or Hugh Grant .... or, well, you see the pattern!
Have you seen Colin Firth in the A&E Pride and Prejudice classic? It's great! He is also good in "What a girl wants" at least I believe that's the name of the movie. Don't quote me on that one!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really care for him. I'd rather watch Conan. Jay's monolgues are way too long I think, and I don't always find his jokes funny. When they're TOO corny for ME, you know you screwed up

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love Jay Leno and watch every night. He is so compassionate and has that sentimental way about him when greeting guests, he usually hugs them, even the guys, I guess that's the Italian in him. I also love Jaywalking and also Monday night Headlines, that is so funny. I don't care for any other late night talk shows, esp. do not like Letterman at all. He has some bad habits that shouldn't be done on air. If I am really tired, I just watch his monologue (sp) and then go to sleep but I have to at least see that.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

I love Jay Leno and watch every night. He is so compassionate and has that sentimental way about him when greeting guests, he usually hugs them, even the guys, I guess that's the Italian in him. I also love Jaywalking and also Monday night Headlines, that is so funny. I don't care for any other late night talk shows, esp. do not like Letterman at all. He has some bad habits that shouldn't be done on air. If I am really tired, I just watch his monologue (sp) and then go to sleep but I have to at least see that.
When I said 'just watch his monologue' I meant Jay's not Letterman.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jay Leno seems like a likable enough person, but my favourite late night talk show is Jimmy Kimmel Live. He is just crazy, and you can't help but laugh at him, even when he's interviewing people he's a scream! I also love how he's turned regular people into stars. For my money, Jimmy Kimmel is the best, but he's not as well know as Leno or Letterman.