Anyone else's cat like the wind?

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isaac is the only cat I've ever know that likes the wind. This picture didn't turn out as good I wanted, but when I open the window & the wind blows in he sticks his face right into the wind. His long hair blows in the wind he looks like a little gray lion.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine love to sit in the window when the wind blows, and they just sit there and smell it...it is so funny to watch.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh yea, mine just love to stick there nose into a little wind coming in the window.
yo have to wonder what they think about, from the what they smell

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
yep, Poseidon is my windy kitty, he sits in the breeze with a little smile on his face

Isaac is a gorgeous boy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

yep, Poseidon is my windy kitty, he sits in the breeze with a little smile on his face

Isaac is a gorgeous boy!
Thanks. I always wisper in his ear that he is the best looking boy I've got, but that he should tell his brothers or it will hurt their feelings.
I wish that picture showed the face he makes. It's like he's in heaven when the wind blows on his face.

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

They don't really feel the wind, but Rosie tries to catch the leaves from the inside when they blow past
When it snows Maggie tries to catch the snow flakes that fly at the window, it's too adorable.

marine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We live in AZ, so we don't really have much wind and no snow. Poor Pooh just stares out the window into the icky heat. It's supposed to be 92 today!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isaac is obviously having a good old sniff about - bet that breeze brings all sorts of interesting smells right up that cutie nose

My cat Pepsi, hates wind, if you open the door and a gust blasts in, she just cowers, ears all tucked up........she has to go out another door

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine hate the wind. Yowdy will duck down and and try to sneak under the wind ..

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine love the wind too. They'll always jump up if you open a window.

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love how my cats smell after they've been sitting in a windy window. So outdoorsy! Fred more than Nermal, as he has such a thick coat.