So much for the new bread...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I went to the store this weekend I decided that it was high time that DH and I try a new kind bread. So, coming up with this crafty little plan on my own I bought it and told him that they were "out" of the regular kind. (I know... it was a horrible lie, but it's the only way I can get him to try new things!) Well, 8-Bit must REALLY have wanted to try it, because he's been attempting to get into the refrigerator all week to grab a piece. He succeeded tonight. He took one bite, and then buried the rest in his litter box!

DH said: "Well if 8-Bit won't eat it, neither will I!"

So much for the new bread.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The 8-Bit recommendation. Are you going to write the maker of the bread about this?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

You might ask him if he was planning on confining himself to foods that are 8-Bit approved -- even with 8-Bit's eclectic taste, that would probably be a tad limiting? How does he feel about cat food?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

The 8-Bit recommendation. Are you going to write the maker of the bread about this?
I should! I'm sure they'd be thrilled.

Originally Posted by rapunzel47

You might ask him if he was planning on confining himself to foods that are 8-Bit approved -- even with 8-Bit's eclectic taste, that would probably be a tad limiting? How does he feel about cat food?
I'm sure he's not a fan, but he loves tuna!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is hilarious! What kind of bread did you get that offended 8-bit soo much?????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What can I say? He's a goofy kitty.

I made DH's PB&J with it today. I'll let you know how it goes.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

When I went to the store this weekend I decided that it was high time that DH and I try a new kind bread. So, coming up with this crafty little plan on my own I bought it and told him that they were "out" of the regular kind. (I know... it was a horrible lie, but it's the only way I can get him to try new things!) Well, 8-Bit must REALLY have wanted to try it, because he's been attempting to get into the refrigerator all week to grab a piece. He succeeded tonight. He took one bite, and then buried the rest in his litter box!

So much for the new bread.
I am so sorry I should not be laughing but it is funny. LOL It shows your DH thinks highly of 8-bit LOL