TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › AI Discussion 3-14 **SPOILERS INSIDE**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AI Discussion 3-14 **SPOILERS INSIDE** - Page 3

post #61 of 79
Alright. That's it. Send in the paratroopers, as the Wookie is now in search of that cliff...
post #62 of 79
Sanjaya is going to make it to the top 6 probably, if not further..take notice that he has been in the bottom each week, and still stays...he has to know that he should be the one to go home..
post #63 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie130 View Post
Alright. That's it. Send in the paratroopers, as the Wookie is now in search of that cliff...

Now, Now..
post #64 of 79
I can't believe how this whole Sanjaya thing is spiking my hostility levels.
post #65 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie130 View Post
I can't believe how this whole Sanjaya thing is spiking my hostility levels.
This is the same way I felt last year when Taylor Hicks made it all the way to the end.
post #66 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
This is the same way I felt last year when Taylor Hicks made it all the way to the end.

post #67 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
This is the same way I felt last year when Taylor Hicks made it all the way to the end.
Now now - at least he was better than that expressionless lifeless girl that almost won! What the heck was her name again?
post #68 of 79
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
This is the same way I felt last year when Taylor Hicks made it all the way to the end.
OHHHH, you better watch it.... Lois is ill tonight....
post #69 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
OHHHH, you better watch it.... Lois is ill tonight....
We all have our own opinions!
post #70 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
This is the same way I felt last year when Taylor Hicks made it all the way to the end.
Oh now now there is absolutely, positivity no comparison there at ALL
post #71 of 79
Oh oh - opposite ends of the ring, shake hands, and...................
post #72 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
OHHHH, you better watch it.... Lois is ill tonight....
ill my Dear how might I be ill? Crazed maybe, Thinking awful things maybe, maybe thinking of a rampage going off the deep end maybe
Lets ask that question again if you all didn't vote for him whoever you voted for sucked because they didn't win they didn't get nearly enough votes
post #73 of 79
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
We all have our own opinions!
Yeah, and Lois will be along shortly to add hers about Taylor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Oh now now there is absolutely, positivity no comparison there at ALL
Ladies and gents, may I present Mrs. Simon Cowell --- I MEAN LOIS BURGER!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LokisMum View Post
Oh oh - opposite ends of the ring, shake hands, and...................
Too late Colleen, just duck!


Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
ill my Dear how might I be ill? Crazed maybe, Thinking awful things maybe, maybe thinking of a rampage going off the deep end maybe
Lets ask that question again if you all didn't vote for him whoever you voted for sucked because they didn't win they didn't get nearly enough votes
Come on Lois, tell us how you REALLY feel!!!
post #74 of 79
Come on Lois, tell us how you REALLY feel!!! [/quote]



Oh its not that bad really ..........................





post #75 of 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Come on Lois, tell us how you REALLY feel!!!



Oh its not that bad really ..........................





Thats a bit extreme. I think I'm done with this thread from now on!
post #76 of 79
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post

Oh its not that bad really ..........................





Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Thats a bit extreme. I think I'm done with this thread from now on!

Eh, she's too puny to even lift that big old gun..... it weighs more than she does....
post #77 of 79
If Taylor Hicks was that good you'd think his album would be doing alot better than it is. Chris Daultry must be laughing all the way to the bank.

They were talking about the show on the radio tonight on my way home. All the callers agreed it was the worst batch of talent (or lack thereof) in the history of the show. They were also giving Randy the business pretty bad about his association (or lack thereof) with Journey. They were also pretty much in agreement that if Sanjaya sticks around much longer it will cause the entire voting system to be revamped. Heck...I pretty much thought that last year.

So...who's going home please?
post #78 of 79
Who got kicked off tonight?
post #79 of 79
I just checked the show's board. Apparently it was Brandon.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › AI Discussion 3-14 **SPOILERS INSIDE**