Jelly Beans

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well, thanks to Krista's Easter candy thread, I went out and bought 4 bags of jelly beans
I bought Lifesaver jelly beans, tropical smoothie Jolly Rancher jelly beans, Starburst jelly beans and tropical starburst jelly beans. I could not find the sweet tart jelly beans and am in a panic!! I hope they have not stopped making them

well, I just tried the jolly rancher smoothie ones and they are gross
i will be trying to pawn them off on someone tomorrow
and then I looked the bag of the tropical starburst ones and three of them are watermelon plus something flavored, I hate watermelon!! will be getting rid of those too

should have just stuck with the original starburst ones, I know those are good

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They're still making the sweet tart ones. And you're right, the others are just a waste of calories.
I have found them at Walmart, Target, and Brooks pharmacy. Since I don't live near you, there still should be some left in the stores.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've got some Jelly Belly ones I haven't opened cuz they're kinda $$$. Well, I hadn't opened them until now!
WTG Katie!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love Jelly Beans, and I always eat all of one color before I eat another color. I don't like the green and the yellow ones so I give them to the kids at the day care. They will eat anything.

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I just love Jelly Beans, and I always eat all of one color before I eat another color. I don't like the green and the yellow ones so I give them to the kids at the day care. They will eat anything.
I'll take your green jellybeans - they're my favourite.

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I do the exact same thing, except my yucky colors are yellow and orange, and I give them to my good friend John who also will eat anything!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snuzy

They're still making the sweet tart ones. And you're right, the others are just a waste of calories.
I have found them at Walmart, Target, and Brooks pharmacy. Since I don't live near you, there still should be some left in the stores.
OOh, I forgot all about those! I devoured bags and bags of them last year. *thinking how far I am from the nearest Walmart....*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Mmm....I love Jelly Beans!!
I'll take the ones you don't want!
gimme your addy and I'll ship 'em right off!!
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I'll take the watermelon ones!!!
ick! you can have 'em!

they didn't have them at Wal-Mart or Kmart so I'll be checking Target next and stocking up!!

I've got some Jelly Belly ones I haven't opened cuz they're kinda $$$. Well, I hadn't opened them until now!
WTG Katie!
Muhahahahahahahah everyone must eat the jelly beans!!
Originally Posted by 4BadCats

Ohhhhhhhhhh...........Jelly Belly beans!!!!!!

My absolute favourites!!!!!!!!
I haven't had Jelly Bellies in awhile

I'm a mixer, I eat a bunch of different ones at the same time

Originally Posted by Sadie's Mom

I'll take your green jellybeans - they're my favourite.
what flavor are they? apple?
Originally Posted by maddensmom

I do the exact same thing, except my yucky colors are yellow and orange, and I give them to my good friend John who also will eat anything!
I don't like the buttered popcorn ones, those are white with yellow spots

Originally Posted by ugaimes

OOh, I forgot all about those! I devoured bags and bags of them last year. *thinking how far I am from the nearest Walmart....*
it is so easy to do that!! you look down and are like "Hey! who stole my jelly beans??"

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Mmmmm... the only jelly beans I really like are the Cherry ones
you would probably like the Lifesaver ones!!

You know, I just keep thinking about Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans!
just the names of the flavors are enuff to make me yak!!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Great, now you all have me wanting jelly beans. I'm supposed to be trying to eat fewer things that are bad for me, not more!!!

Mmmmmm Jelly Belly. I may have to make a special trip to get some tomorrow. In the bulk section of my grocery store they usually sell a Jelly Belly mixture. So I get a massive bag and it costs like $10 and lasts all of 2 days but they're sooooo good it's worth it.

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

they didn't have them at Wal-Mart or Kmart so I'll be checking Target next and stocking up!!

Let me know if you can't find them anywhere. I'll send you some, cause if you're like me, you'll die without them. Although now that I have bag # 7, I may die if I don't stop eating them. (At least they're fat free
)

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsRNmom

I soooo love the original Brach's jelly beans..
I like original jelly beans too, especially pink ones

Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

Great, now you all have me wanting jelly beans. I'm supposed to be trying to eat fewer things that are bad for me, not more!!!

Mmmmmm Jelly Belly. I may have to make a special trip to get some tomorrow. In the bulk section of my grocery store they usually sell a Jelly Belly mixture. So I get a massive bag and it costs like $10 and lasts all of 2 days but they're sooooo good it's worth it.
hey Jelly Beans are fat free! they ARE good for you

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

me too
try the Lifesaver ones

Let me know if you can't find them anywhere. I'll send you some, cause if you're like me, you'll die without them. Although now that I have bag # 7, I may die if I don't stop eating them. (At least they're fat free
)
I have people out on watch for them as we speak!! if they don't find them in a week you'll be getting a PM with my addy!

and I know what you mean, I've almost eaten the entire bag of Starburst ones this morning