And the winner is?

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night, Ginger and Ferris were having their usual pre-supper wrestling match on the kitchen floor as I washed out their dishes to prepare their wet meals for them.

Normally, Ferris gets the upper hand, as he has gotten to be a pretty big boy and outweighs Ginger by at least 3 pounds. But last night? Ginger kicked his you know what!

I had to stop what I was doing to watch because it was SO funny. There was Ginger, looking like a petite kitten next to Ferris' larger frame, one paw slightly raised, ears flat back against her head. You could almost hear her saying, "Bring it on, you loser, I'll beat your butt but good!"

Ferris pounced, Ginger twisted her body just right, then wrapped herself around him and body-slammed him to the floor, then proceeded to chomp her way down one of his front legs. This was a first, and surprised Ferris so much that he broke free and jumped up. As he did so, his tail went past her face, and she lunged forward and CHOMP, bit him right in the middle of his tail!

The look on his face was priceless, and I laughed out loud. Then she jumped onto his back and pinned him to the floor, holding him down by biting the back of his neck. (Usually, it's him doing this to her!)

Just before they called a truce (to eat din-din,) and they were sitting staring each other down, Ferris deliberately put one paw on the very top of Ginger's head, claws retracted, as if to say, "You silly girl! I'll let you have it THIS time."

It was SO good to see my little girl turn the tables on the dominant male for a change!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

aww pre-dinner exercise is just the best

photos of that little spat would have been so brill
I know, but I was up to my elbows in soap suds!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ginger kicked Ferris' boo-tay!!! way to bust out the secret weapon CHOMP CHOMP!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Ginger kicked Ferris' boo-tay!!! way to bust out the secret weapon CHOMP CHOMP!!!
Half the time I'm chiding her for not being nice to him because she outright REFUSES to cuddle with him and smacks him around when he tried to get close, (he wants her love SO badly,) then the other half of the time I'm cheering her on for getting the best of him because he can be a royal pain in her tail.
Little brothers!