the Daily Thread HUMP DAY Wed 3-14

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everybody, Happy Hump Day!

Wonderful weather here in NC, 58 this morning going for 80!

And a holiday for me!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning Nita and all.It's going to be a warm day here today also.......82!!! The kids are loving the fact that they can wear shorts to school......if there is school all day for them today that is.West Virginia Teachers are going on strike today.They will show up at School, but won't go in.So, with no teachers, they'll send the kids home. And then in return, they will take away some of the kids Spring Break, which is a bunch of poo.
Other than that, it's a normal day for me.......cleaning.
Have a GREAT day all.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning.........ummm think I'll have a hot cross bun with that coffee

Been up early with the birds this a.m. Miss Moofi got us up very early
Done lots of jobs so I am feeling rather pleases

Have a great Wednesday all

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta get ready to go greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tammy, that is a bunch of poo! I understand a strike and everything but to then IMO punish the kids by taking away part of spring break just sucks!

Good Morning everyone!

Another day at work. Shouldn't be too busy today.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning ladies
A gorgeous sunny day here, but they say come the weekend theres an arctic wind going to blow

My conservatory furniture get's delivered tonight woo hooo

Originally Posted by mooficat

think I'll have a hot cross bun with that coffee
I nearly picked a pack of those up last night from Marks and Spencers.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eva, I feel the same way!!! Why punish the kids for something the Teachers are upset about.And of course, that is they want more pay.
If they take away the kids Spring Break, you can bet your bottom, that I'll be over to the School board with a bunch of parents.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aaaaaaaaaah Hump day, my favorite day of the week

Well to whoever said hot cross buns, thank you for reminding me that I have to buy a cake to day for an Amazon woman in my office who's birthday it is tomorrow..(Office appointed job)

Anyway, um..nothing much goin on today for me..just humpin around..I mean..because its hump day..you know...

Have a great day all

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Aaaaaaaaaah Hump day, my favorite day of the week

Well to whoever said hot cross buns, thank you for reminding me that I have to buy a cake to day for an Amazon woman in my office who's birthday it is tomorrow..(Office appointed job)

Anyway, um..nothing much goin on today for me..just humpin around..I mean..because its hump day..you know...

Have a great day all
Good lord Nat, you are in a wild mood today. And apparently delusional.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gooood morning.

I am still in the waking up process. Littlllee bit groggy.

Not doing anything special today. I did have an appointment I didn't care for this afternoon, but they called and cancelled it yesterday. And they have no openings till afte April. Weeee.

Planning out what mum and I are going to do tomorrow. We have to take Cappy into London to be neutered, and we are just going to spend the day there, and pick him up. Hopefully my cousin will be home atfer 4pm so we have somewhere to stay until my aunt is done work at 6.

I hate not having a car!

Have a greaattt day everyone!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waking up once again to a sunny day. After the high temps yesterday of about 60F (we were in Chicago it was a few degrees warmer) is only supposed to be in mid 40's. About 95% of snow is gone but yard is pretty mushy to walk around.
Want to finally drag christmas tree and other greens to burn pile along with some other stuff to burn, fill bird feeders.
Dad's having minor surgery this am-hoping it goes well.
We went to Chicago yesterday for flower show-I was quite disappointed. Nothing like driving 7 hours total and only spending 90 minutes at the show. I did not come away with any ideas-the vendors were pretty bad selling brooms and tacky stuff like that. I did buy a few plants and bulbs though.
I am going to write a letter to the show director complaining about the show.
Have Hosta society annual meeting tonite-that should be good.

have a good day everyone........

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Morning everybody, Happy Hump Day!

Wonderful weather here in NC, 58 this morning going for 80!

And a holiday for me!

No, it's a holiday for me!

Lovely sunny morning, very springlike, but ending by tomorrow.

It's Aristotle's 2nd birthday today.
New pics in Fur Pictures Only!

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
Got up this morning and got cheye ready for school and went back to bed got up at 8 took my shower and am now "getting ready" to go to work have to be there from 10:20 - 3:30 today. walked yesterday it was beautiful! store meeting was a complete joke dont you love those! i fell monday on the ice 2 times walking to work now have huge nasty bruise on right thigh. broke 2 nails monday also. wheres the good news lol ok sice i have been walking to work so much i have lost 5 lbs and 2 inches !!! woohoo.. i got my new wedding set yesterday!! and my spinning love me... love my cat ring ( will post pictures later) hope day isnt as dead and the rest of the week has been. see yall when i get home!