What's your favorite kind of Easter Candy?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the hollow milk chocolate bunnies, the regular chocolate bunnies, the robin's eggs
(they are candy coated chocolate malt balls for those of you that don't know what they are
), peeps, jelly beans, cadbury eggs, and the chocolate marshmallow bunnies..
and those lil' scoops they come in a little purple box with tiny spoons and they are eggs filled with creme like the cadbury creme eggs are! so what's your favorite kind of Easter Candy?

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The candy covered marshmallow eggs (that come in the individual wrappers for hiding)! I'm on my 5th bag already!
(shhhh- don't tell...)

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
my favourite easter candy?... um...

CHOCOLATE!!!

malakaiii

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

I love the little PEEPS...heheheh
I was waiting for someone to say those. I tried them for the first time a few weeks ago... and they are kind of gross.

BUT! They are soooo cute.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the Cadbury eggs too! Yum yum.I also like the Marshmellow peeps...........and just about anything chocolate.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like mini eggs, and Mr.Munchy chocolate bunnies. They are the bunnies with rice crisps in them

I like the creme eggs too, but dang they are sweet, I can't hack alot of them at once.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I LOVE jelly beans, I could eat a whole dang bag in one sitting
and last year I discovered the sweet tart jelly beans, oh they were soooooo good!!! I also like mini-eggs
and reeses peanut butter egss
sounds like a trip to the store is in order

kittenkatbar

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cadbury eggs, stale peeps (I normally don't eat them till early June.... they're better stale. Or in the microwave.) rainbow jellybeans.... those sour egg gum thingies...... they're like sour gum.... but they're shaped like eggs (oh, how festive.)