I am a mess! But a happy mess!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just won my bid for a super duper awesome cat tree on Ebay for my Mom's cats! I was shaking like a leaf and sweating and I really thought I was gonna get sick. I wanted that tree for them soooo bad and Mom said she'd pay for it and all.

Please, someone else tell me they get all worked up over stuff like that too!?!

Here's the tree: http://cgi.ebay.com/74-Deluxe-Cat-Sc...QQcmdZViewItem

I'll post pics of Pumpkin and the girls on it when it gets here! I think it's being shipped to my house first anyway. DH is gonna love cartin that over to my parent's!

chrissyr

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my! Congrats! I've been trying to win one of those for a loooong time. lol I get so mad when I get outbid but I do the happy dance when I'm the high bidder. LOL Can't wait to see the pics!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ChrissyR

Oh my! Congrats! I've been trying to win one of those for a loooong time. lol I get so mad when I get outbid but I do the happy dance when I'm the high bidder. LOL Can't wait to see the pics!
DH and I have a whole system worked out for bidding. That helps a lot I think. We got a tree just over a year ago for our girls the same way. It just isn't quite as big as this one!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Thats an awesome tree! Can I ask how much it was in the end?
I wish I was gutsy enough to bid on Ebay, but I'm always so nervous about it- plus, I've never done it before!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is so cool!
Your kitties are gonna LOVE it! Don't worry - you'll calm down soon enough. Just think about how excited the kitties are going to be!

Laurie

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, they really have some awesome tree's on there from Armakat for SUPER good prices! I'm just too chicken to bid!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Wow, they really have some awesome tree's on there from Armakat for SUPER good prices! I'm just too chicken to bid!
I have bought many things on e-bay its easy and I found it very safe and efficient. I have 2 cat trees that I got one there plus more stuff then I care to say
The tress are reasonable to say the least its the shipping but still cheaper way cheaper then the stores.. Just go get familiar with there rules and such...It is fun

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I have bought many things on e-bay its easy and I found it very safe and efficient. I have 2 cat trees that I got one there plus more stuff then I care to say
The tress are reasonable to say the least its the shipping but still cheaper way cheaper then the stores.. Just go get familiar with there rules and such...It is fun
I'm afraid I'd get addicted to it- so I'd rather not know how
I'd rather have someone else bid for me, and I'll send them the money!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I am an E-Bay addict
Its like hitting the jackpot isn't it, were there a lot of bids on it? It looks like a great one to
There were 9 bids when I placed my final one.

Oh and do they have a reserve on them? Or can I ask what your final bid was
Originally Posted by babyharley

Wow! Thats an awesome tree! Can I ask how much it was in the end?
I wish I was gutsy enough to bid on Ebay, but I'm always so nervous about it- plus, I've never done it before!
My final bid was $45, what I got was like $31.26 plus $75 for shipping.

I put in my zip code to see what it the shipping is and then we decided on a price to pay. I just bid a little bit to sorta get in the running, then I watch it and put in my big bid as late in the game as possible. DH did that for our other tree and we got it at a good price, though someone on here got one at an even better price. We've gotten a few things from e-bay over the years. I don't usually go on unless I'm looking for something specific. I have a paypal account to use for payment, and that's supposed to be pretty safe.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

There were 9 bids when I placed my final one.

My final bid was $45, what I got was like $31.26 plus $75 for shipping.

I put in my zip code to see what it the shipping is and then we decided on a price to pay. I just bid a little bit to sorta get in the running, then I watch it and put in my big bid as late in the game as possible. DH did that for our other tree and we got it at a good price, though someone on here got one at an even better price. We've gotten a few things from e-bay over the years. I don't usually go on unless I'm looking for something specific. I have a paypal account to use for payment, and that's supposed to be pretty safe.
Thats a grand deal for you, I have never had a problem on e-bay I always use paypal also.. I hate to say that I have bought probably 150 items
Thats addicted
But i haven't bought anything for quit awhile.. I may need to look and see if there's anything the brats would like , I buy those fuzzy mice grey black white, they don't like the colored ones
I think I paid $8.25 and Da Bird for $4.25 refills for $2.95, those were good deals to ...

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Thats a grand deal for you, I have never had a problem on e-bay I always use paypal also.. I hate to say that I have bought probably 150 items
Thats addicted
But i haven't bought anything for quit awhile.. I may need to look and see if there's anything the brats would like , I buy those fuzzy mice grey black white, they don't like the colored ones
I think I paid $8.25 and Da Bird for $4.25 refills for $2.95, those were good deals to ...
Ooooo! Cat toys! I haven't looked on there for them yet!

My Dad loves ebay for car and snowmobile parts!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know those mice aren't cheap or Da Bird in the stores, I have to get the heck away from there
I was looking at the trees now pretty soon DH & I will have to sit on them to watch TV

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow!! Congrats on getting the tree
I have never bought anything from ebay because I would get way too stressed out