Have to sign off for now

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our weather has gotten very bad over the last hour, heavy T-storms and power keeps going off, so I am shutting the puter down until is ends.
Everyone in my area, stay safe. Lots of rain right now..
Everyone else, have a great evening.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you made it through ok...looks like its heading my way now...from the look of the Weather Channel radar map...its a doozie! They've got all these red boxed warnings all over the place...looks like its going to be a busy night...flood warnings too...

Everyone be safe tonight...I'll probably be logging off soon too...heard a big thunderclap just a few minutes ago...

Hilda>^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Hope you made it through ok...looks like its heading my way now...from the look of the Weather Channel radar map...its a doozie! They've got all these red boxed warnings all over the place...looks like its going to be a busy night...flood warnings too...

Everyone be safe tonight...I'll probably be logging off soon too...heard a big thunderclap just a few minutes ago...

Hilda>^..^<
Well, it has almost passed over, has settled down alot. I have said that we need rain, but not 3-5 inches in 20 min. period. It was coming down so hard, I couldn't see much out of my window...

Thanks all for the kind words.
They are saying we may still be in for a busy weather night because there is another system still to come..

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks y'all...well its still comin' down over here with plenty of thunder and some lightning. I LOVE rainy weather, its my fav...but alot of that lightning we had yesterday and early this morning was pretty scarey! I'm really glad we covered up the pool over the weekend...otherwise it'd be full of pinecones, oak leaves (which wreak havoc on the PH levels!!!!!)...anyway...looks like we're not out of the woods (pun intended) quite yet...thunder still rumblin'....

Thanks again...stay safe y'all...
Hilda>^..^<

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Thanks y'all...well its still comin' down over here with plenty of thunder and some lightning. I LOVE rainy weather, its my fav...but alot of that lightning we had yesterday and early this morning was pretty scarey! I'm really glad we covered up the pool over the weekend...otherwise it'd be full of pinecones, oak leaves (which wreak havoc on the PH levels!!!!!)...anyway...looks like we're not out of the woods (pun intended) quite yet...thunder still rumblin'....

Thanks again...stay safe y'all...
Hilda>^..^<
stay safe & cosy up with your kits - any chance of photos ? I love this type of weather too

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
up here we are supposed to get storms through out the week and I do remember seeing thunderstorms heading our way tonite
but I hope every one stays safe