Oh My Gosh! My neighbor's kid is running around naked!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL!!!
DH just left to go back to work and I was standing in the doorway....when I see 2 of my neighbor's kids chasing eachother around their parents SUV. One is about 3 and the other is about 2. And the 2 year old is half naked!
I mean he has a shirt on....and nothing else!

Fortunately the shirt covers the front...but his lil cheeks are totally exposed! The older brother got them in after a minute, but they were just having a good time out there!

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like my 3 yr old nephew, he just can't keep clothes on.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That had to be the sweetest little pictue to see.

I see a lot of little naked butts at school all the time. The little boys there are not modest at all. They just go in the potty and do their job, they sometimes come out with their underwear down around their ankles.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember the time my daughter and her best friend at the time (whom she is still friends with even though they live far apart) decided to peel their bathing suits off on the deck and prance around naked. They were both 4 at the time! Course then I just about had a fit - now I look back on it and laugh! Ah, the innocence of youth!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whenever my uncle Dan got a bit pompous, Mom would remind him of the time he took off down the road to find his Daddy (plowing a field) - half naked. He had removed all his clothes except his coat because it had been pinned on. It was a neighbor who called and alerted mom and grandma to his caper.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Whenever my uncle Dan got a bit pompous, Mom would remind him of the time he took off down the road to find his Daddy (plowing a field) - half naked. He had removed all his clothes except his coat because it had been pinned on. It was a neighbor who called and alerted mom and grandma to his caper.
LOL! That is hysterical! Now that I'm thinking about it....I do recall my cousin's daughter taking off her bathing suit on my Grandparent's back patio and dancing to the music on the radio. Gosh I hope I never did that!

My MIL has a funny story from when DH was little. He used to play with a little boy his age across the street. Well one day really early, like 6:30am early, there was a knock on the door. DH's mother said when she opened the door, the little boy across the street was standing on her doorstep, completely naked, with a bucket of water and said "Can ____ come out to play?" Needless to say, she walked him home right away. To this day she and DH both wonder what he intended to do with that bucket of water....

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently, when I was 2, I was in a Christmas program at church, and played the part of an angel, looking down on Mary and the baby Jesus. Well, apparently, I felt that this was not a church function, but rather an audition for "Girls Gone Wild", and kept lifting my costume, exposing my frilly underpants. I heard my mother about died from embarrassment.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is hilarious!!! I used to be a nudist when i was little
I remember one time when i was around 4- my mom had just given me a bath - some commotion went on up front (she had toweled me off just not got me dressed yet) so i went to see what was going on- when i did- the front door was standing wide open- so i embraced my nakedness and decided it would be a good idea to run around the neighborhood buck naked
I'll never forget the expressions on my moms face and my sisters as they ran down the neighborhood chasing and screaming at me

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

That is hilarious!!! I used to be a nudist when i was little
I remember one time when i was around 4- my mom had just given me a bath - some commotion went on up front (she had toweled me off just not got me dressed yet) so i went to see what was going on- when i did- the front door was standing wide open- so i embraced my nakedness and decided it would be a good idea to run around the neighborhood buck naked
I'll never forget the expressions on my moms face and my sisters as they ran down the neighborhood chasing and screaming at me
No wonder your so freaky now! j/k of course! But I'm just goin off one of your old posts!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

No wonder your so freaky now! j/k of course! But I'm just goin off one of your old posts!
lol that definitely explaines a lot

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keeping clothes on a little boy is almost as easy as keeping them clean. I have a 4 year old nephew that can get dirty in a swimming pool

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

Keeping clothes on a little boy is almost as easy as keeping them clean. I have a 4 year old nephew that can get dirty in a swimming pool
LOL! True! Very true!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

clothes are way overrated
some things just need to get some air from time to time
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

you boys are so funny!!! my DH says the same kinda things.... I'll say "why are you sitting around in your underwear?" and he'll say "why not?"

Mike, I have a nephew just like that!!!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

LOL!!!
DH just left to go back to work and I was standing in the doorway....when I see 2 of my neighbor's kids chasing eachother around their parents SUV. One is about 3 and the other is about 2. And the 2 year old is half naked!
I mean he has a shirt on....and nothing else!

Fortunately the shirt covers the front...but his lil cheeks are totally exposed! The older brother got them in after a minute, but they were just having a good time out there!
Sounds like they where having fun. Must have been a very nice day there.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

you boys are so funny!!! my DH says the same kinda things.... I'll say "why are you sitting around in your underwear?" and he'll say "why not?"

Mike, I have a nephew just like that!!!
i am still like that, must be dirt magic

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i am still like that, must be dirt magic
I say "just cause you CAN, doesn't mean you SHOULD"

that is usually followed with a "this is my house" speech....then I give him the "posessio is 9/10ths" speech....
Especially when my house is filled with leopard print & high heeled bath towels....