willie got out

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wake up to my mom teling me that willie got out today
he ran out on her, these people need to learn how to be quick and they cant...and there went the idea of him being an inside only kittie, but now my rules are going to be enforced
because if not someones going to be in more toruble !!! But since its nice out and there is no snow im not that worried, willie does no the area and everything but he always losses his scent somehow in november/december
so for the fall/winter months willie isnt allowd outside !!!! I cant believe he got out
that made me a lil mad more than wat i was

rosey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yeah people at my house aren't real quick either...it's like "close the DOOR!!"

I hope he comes home ok.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well willie went exploring we went out and called him and he did come so he does have his tags and everything which is always a plus, but he has to be in beofre dark
but I did get some really good pictures of him and midnight outside
midnight was loving that we were outside he wanted to play and he was showing off for pictures
I told my mom we need to get a roof on our deck
so the cats can actually go outside
its so great to take pictures of them outside and well ill upload the pics later, but willie is in he was already in the woods (that darn mouse hunter) and he came running up the street

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosey

yeah people at my house aren't real quick either...it's like "close the DOOR!!"

I hope he comes home ok.
my brother I swear when he lets the dogs out he keeps the door open for 5 mintues
it gets so annyoing ecs when ever its cold
I just wanna beat him
and well when my dad comes home the dogs go in and out in and out because he opens the door for them so much, but then he complains about it but me and my mom keep telling him to tell the dogs no and he doesnt listen

Originally Posted by catsRNmom

I am glad that Willie is back home safely. He probably had a blast chasing those mice...
ya he did on my street we have a house next to us and a few on the back street but they are a little further up and other than that its woods everywhere
so willies first adventure out was a blast to him he travels up and down our road and goes through the woods, and in the summer he usually is in our yard which is huge and of course he visits us when we are at the pool, or he goes and suns with me

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate it when people don't listen.

My cats are all purely indoor cats.. and some people come over, they either let their cats outdoor, or they simply don't care..
My words before we open the door is, 'You let a cat out, you get decapitated.'

My cats would freak out if they got outside, and I'd likely never see them again.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

I hate it when people don't listen.

My cats are all purely indoor cats.. and some people come over, they either let their cats outdoor, or they simply don't care..
My words before we open the door is, 'You let a cat out, you get decapitated.'

My cats would freak out if they got outside, and I'd likely never see them again.
well 4 out of the six are indoor kitties, midnight we tried to make him an indoor only kittie but it didnt work out as of midnight was tooo wild and always getting out, and willie was and indoor/outdoor kittie more indoors tho and I hated it
when u have men in the house that dont listen the cats tend to get out, but it has been known that if they let out my kitties or blue and tessa well then
someone is getting in ALOT OF TROUBLE and I am serious but see willie goes missing at night, so i said that dont let him out at night and wat did they do last time ??? No one ever listens to me
but now my mom is setting the rules and inforcing them
But Blue, Tessa, Stormie, and Bella are INDOOR only cats and if someone "acciddently" lets them out idc they are still in a lot of trouble
ecs since I can get a collar on stormie or bella and tessa keeps taken hers off somehow although I do plan on getting mine microchiped somewhere down the line !

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love my new house it gives 3 door a good name. We go in and out 2 doors just to get to the front door LOL it is to much work for the cats to try to get out of they just figure it is easier to stay in LOL.