Miss Spotty Paws all grown up

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
75 degrees here today, so I took Spotty out for a few photos, before she really starts showing from her pregnancy.

"I am the princess, you will do as I command."

I'm a happy girl, see my tail?

Wow, I'm outside....whoooohoooo!

Better make sure no one's sneaking up on me

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is so pretty! I hope I get to meet her in person when I come to get Tinta!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ohhhhh Miss Spotty Paws you are a beauty, and you are going to have gorgeous little babies!

How much longer do have to waaaaaaait????!!!!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my word she's gorgeous!!
If your babies are anything like you Miss Spotty Paws they'll be little stunners!

Nial are you not worried they might run off or are they fenced in?.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks to everyone for all your kind comments about Ms Spotty. We love her to death, she's quite the character and Jack adores her. He was so dissapointed when we removed her from his room. Had to be though, a couple of days of mating and that's it. Sorry Jack, but you'll see her again.

Originally Posted by GingersMom

She is so pretty! I hope I get to meet her in person when I come to get Tinta!!!
Definitely, Betsy. You'll get to meet all of our cats, if you want.

Originally Posted by sarahp

Ohhhhh Miss Spotty Paws you are a beauty, and you are going to have gorgeous little babies!

How much longer do have to waaaaaaait????!!!!!
We're looking at sometime in May. We're more anxious than you Sarah, but as you know, she has to bake them awhile longer to make 'em perfect!

Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Oh Nial she is SO pretty!!!

Any new pics of Mr. Handsome pants Jack?????
Ok Heather, I promise to take some new pics of Jack real soon. I'm sure he wants to patrol the yard and won't mind a bit.
And thanks for the comment about my avatar, I forgot to mention it in the other thread.

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Oh my word she's gorgeous!!
If your babies are anything like you Miss Spotty Paws they'll be little stunners!

Nial are you not worried they might run off or are they fenced in?.
Thanks Susan! Believe it or not, the bengals I photograph outside, mind me pretty well. If I say no, they respond pretty well. Of course the cat inspired distance rule still applies. I think the standing rule is about 20 meters for bengals. If they are that distance from you, they can pretend they don't hear you say NO, and continue about their business as if you don't exist. So, it's my duty to maintain a 19 meter or less distance from my cats.

So, no my property is not fenced, but it is in the country and we have a big piece of land. Plenty of room for them to wander a bit, but I'm always right behind them.

Originally Posted by valanhb

That first picture is a portrait! I love how alert she is, and her little CROSSED spotty paws.
She is just amazing!
Thanks Heidi! I really like that picture too. You know I took about 20 pics of her and that's the only one where she would look up at the camera. I was lucky to get that.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I LOVE that third picture. You can just SEE how much fun she's having. She's is SOOO beautiful, and I hope you don't take this as an insult, but her face and eyes remind me so much of Simba's, although of course they are different colours.

I'd be more than happy to take her off of your hands. She's just to beautiful for words, and she looks like she has quite a bit of mischief in her personality.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Miss Spotty Paws....
what a wild beauty you are.