Please reply ASAP!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I have mentioned before I thought maybe the stray Miss Kitty was pg, right?? Well after not seeing her for like 2 days shes here this am to eat, and of course I pick her up to love her and shes leaking some brownish/pinkish discharge? What in the world is this from? And it may be my imagination, but she feels lighter??

Please someone lemme know something ASAP!! If shes maybe had kittys I wanna go find them.

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She could have given birth or is about to give birth. Can you tell if she has milk?
If she appears to have had the kittens, watch her from a distance to see where she goes. If she feels uncomfortable with you following, back off. She may lead you to the kittens and you can bring the new family to a safe place indoor.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

if not, then the discharge might be the beginnings of the birthing..........
But the knot is smaller..........can it be her period??

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She may appear a little smaller if the kittens have moved down into her birth canal. She may only have one or two in there.

I don't think cats bleed like humans during heat.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AMYSCRAZY

She may appear a little smaller if the kittens have moved down into her birth canal. She may only have one or two in there.

I don't think cats bleed like humans during heat.
Hmm, yeah I wasnt for sure. I dunno what to do with her. I HAVE to go to the hospital to be with my son. I dont wanna leave her in if there are kittys outside.........ughh....

kirst

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well I hope the preggy stray is doing ok and that just maybe she'll trust you enough to lead them to her kittens or at least let you help her.

Good luck and I hope all work out for the best.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

just checking in......any news, whats happened ?
Same story. I called a couple vets and they think it may be a infection maybe? But I havent taken her in yet to see. She seems to be acting ok though~but still has some discharge.