My babies Update

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Back from my Appt and guess what she is weight in at little over 5lbs and she is deeply engaged so much they can not get a head shot she is in the canal. Here is all we can get of her pictures. She is way to deep and she is facing my back ready to come out. My c-section will be the March 26 or the 28th. unless she decided she wants to pop in early which he said she might due to the fact she is ready and already engaged and I am dilating and lost my plug. Now I know why all the pressure she is facing my back already. He said I can do it natural if I go in to labor on my own which he thinks I will.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWWW!! I am praying you will have a safe and easy labor. I didnt know you were due that soon though~wow!! Can not wait to meet the 'lil punkin!!

furry4fury

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Isn't it just awsome!!! I was scared to death just before I had my first child. It was an experience that's for sure. Good luck, I look forward to seeing newborn baby pics.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWwwwwww! Bless your heart! I'm praying for a smooth safe delivery when the time comes!
What are you going to name your baby?

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck Jenny!
And finally a girl

I bet your boys are going to be excellent, protective of their baby sis types

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds as if she is about ready to enter the world on her time..I love seeing the ultrasound pics..My neice is having twins and she sends them to me and it is amazing how much you can really see..Good luck on the birth of your daughter whenever she decides to make her entrance..

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, she's comin', Jen!!! It wouldn't surprise me if you went in in a week or so...it probably won't surprise you either!

I'm not good at ultrasound pictures...I can never make out what the baby looks like from them. They mostly look like Doppler Radar stills from the Weather Channel to me!!!

Get your feet up, and prepare for the birthin' of that baby!
(And by that, I mean, take it easy!)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay! I'm sooo excited for you! You'll have your little girl in your arms before ya know it! I'll be thinking of you!

I love ultrasounds too! They are sooo neat! I saw my boss' today. She's about 10-12 weeks I think.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

AWwwwwww! Bless your heart! I'm praying for a smooth safe delivery when the time comes!
What are you going to name your baby?
Abbygayle Nikole her brothers named her