hurry hurry

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
o man
this waiting sux when u order from the internet
I am waiting for my book chicken soup for the cat lovers soul !! It said it arrived somehwere in PA today so I am hoping that it comes today/tomarrow in the mail...i cant wait any longer
I have had so many opertunities to read since I ordered it and well its not here
So everyone send those magic vibes that my book comes
that and I did make my dad buy me a box of kleenex today
i read about the book and its gonna be a tearjerker for sure! But I am so excited it needs to come

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I find it exciting, I usually forget I ordered something, and then there it comes!! I love that!!
I could easily get addicted to ordering stuff online.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love ordering online, cause the deals are usually so much better than in stores. But the waiting sucks

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

o man
this waiting sux when u order from the internet
I am waiting for my book chicken soup for the cat lovers soul !! It said it arrived somehwere in PA today so I am hoping that it comes today/tomarrow in the mail...i cant wait any longer
I have had so many opertunities to read since I ordered it and well its not here
So everyone send those magic vibes that my book comes
that and I did make my dad buy me a box of kleenex today
i read about the book and its gonna be a tearjerker for sure! But I am so excited it needs to come
I get excited when I order something too, LOL

I have that book too. I couldn't read all of the stories though because some were sooooo sad and I couldn't stop crying. So I only read the happy and funny ones and skipped over the others.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it didnt come today....soo I am hoping that it comes tomarrow...this waiting sux
we ordered it on the 7th and its still not here, same as my moms other things! And the one thing just got shipped yesterday
This waiting sux

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so excited I cant sleep that and I had to find my dads mp3 player because the cats knocked it over
But I think today/tomarrow is the day and if it doesnt come then well
ill be a lil mad
I hate waiting..and watch imma get it and be to chicken to read it because some of it is sad
maybe i should go to bed to see if it comes the mail comes after 10 am and well its 4:20 am now so imma try to go to sleep
doubt it will work tho