Well here are MY babies!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

themanxcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Please pray for my kitty Otis, he goes in surgery tomorrow.
He has some kind of blockage or growth in his lower intestin and he can not poo much at all and has been throwing up alot of food and blood. He is just a little over a year old and I love him SO much and hope he makes it through ok.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You have some very pretty cats ... I sincerely hope everything goes OK tomorrow for your special little guy. I know we will all be thinking of you and waiting for an update when you can. Sending a lot of healing light and positive thoughts.

themanxcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

You have some very pretty cats ... I sincerely hope everything goes OK tomorrow for your special little guy. I know we will all be thinking of you and waiting for an update when you can. Sending a lot of healing light and positive thoughts.
Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words. :-)

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe ur kitties are such cuties
and I am sending lots of good surgery vibes ur way for Otis, and I hope all goes well tomarrow and please keep us updated if u can
U guys are in my thoughts and prayers tonite

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdie fellow Texan! You've got some gorgeous babies there! How many kits do you have after all??? I lost count! Jinx is adorable...I think he's my fav
Many good thoughts for your sweet Otis...I hope everything goes well for him. Let us know...

Hilda>^..^<

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
beautiful kitties, I will deff. keep otis in my thoughts and prayers! I hope everything goes well, keep us updated!

themanxcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
As for how many kitties I have there are 6. Bentley Joe (10yrs), Mac (3yrs), Damien (2 1/2yrs), Carrie Ann(Damien's sister also Jinx's mom) also 2 1/2yrs, Otis Lee (Jinx's dad) 1 1/2yrs, and Jinx (4 months).

That's my bunch! Thank you for all the kind words for Otis. I took him in this morning and I will know something after 4:30pm today. When I come home from work tonight I will update everyone on his condition.

Thanks again! :-)

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a beautiful kitty family! I'm in love with Otis - he's so gorgeous!

Sending lots of positive and healing vibes his way that all goes well and he heals quickly, completely, and easily!

Laurie

themanxcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Otis came through ok, he stayed over night. They said it was a lympe node that was enlarged and that took a piece out for a biopsy.
Hopefully I can find out more info about the Manx breed on this site. Does anyone raise them on here?

Thanks

themanxcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He's coming home today!! I missed him SO much!! I think my other cats missed him also... They have been meowing around the house alot.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by themanxcatlady

He's coming home today!! I missed him SO much!! I think my other cats missed him also... They have been meowing around the house alot.
i missed this thread on its 1st go-round, but i'm glad to hear Otis came thru ok & is on his way home today. i can't see any pix - i guess you've removed them already
i used to live in Greenville, btw - taught school for 1 year in Quinlan.

themanxcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Otis is home!! BUT.. poor kitty is half shaved!! When I went in the vet to pick him up his eyes got big and he just MEOWED loudly! I got tears in my eyes cause it was like he was crying when he saw me. He is so happy to be home!