Anyone know this song?

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am quite sure its a group called Stone sour? Does anyone know what I am talking about?? I absolutely love that song they do(bother) I dunno what its called.

Any ideas?

Oh wait~I found it!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I went to the site and couldn't get it to play. I'm suddenly in a bad mood and don't have the patience. I'm not in a bad mood from the song! I came home really late from work with a bad cold. I just tried to put the tea kettle on to boil water for tea to take to bed. I turned on the wrong burner. The sugar bowl was on that burner and the whole thing shattered, scattering sugar everywhere. Not what I felt like cleaning up. Plus the sugar started flaming and melting on to the hot element. GGrrrrrrr
I'll try your link tomorrow when I'm more energetic. I love hearing new music!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

I went to the site and couldn't get it to play. I'm suddenly in a bad mood and don't have the patience. I'm not in a bad mood from the song! I came home really late from work with a bad cold. I just tried to put the tea kettle on to boil water for tea to take to bed. I turned on the wrong burner. The sugar bowl was on that burner and the whole thing shattered, scattering sugar everywhere. Not what I felt like cleaning up. Plus the sugar started flaming and melting on to the hot element. GGrrrrrrr
I'll try your link tomorrow when I'm more energetic. I love hearing new music!
Aww, bless your heart.
Actually its just the words to the song.

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just listened on ITunes to a few songs. Some were a bit too hard and punk for my recent tastes. However I did quite like Bother and Sillyword.

P.s. I'm in a better mood now, however I still have the miserable head cold. Have to buy another sugar bowl.