Don't remember her name but...

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
has anyone heard of the daughter who was getting tested for a possible lymphoma. The last I saw was that she was going for tests, since I couldn't get here for awile, I may have missed that thread. Thanks...I'm hoping to hear good news.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

has anyone heard of the daughter who was getting tested for a possible lymphoma. The last I saw was that she was going for tests, since I couldn't get here for awile, I may have missed that thread. Thanks...I'm hoping to hear good news.
That might have been crittermom that you are talking about.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

If it was Crittermom, then I beleive her daughter has NO CANCER after all
Yep, she does have a tumor, but it is benign (sp), she has something wrong with her knee, and she hasta have therapy on it for at least six weeks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much, I am so happy for her and her daughter, that is such good news.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there.I am so sorry that I didn't see this or give an update.Things have been very hectic for me.Amber has PT for 6 weeks every other day.She has Patellafemoral Syndrom.
The MRI showed a benign tumor that is Exostosis.We have to have another set of x-rays done in May to see if it has grown.If so, then it has most likely turned to cancer.Right now it is only 3 mml long.If it gets to 5, then we really have to start to worry in the Drs. own words.
She will go for x-rays every few months until she is 21 or has reached Skeletal Maturity.
Thank you for asking about her.And thanks to those that posted on behalf of us.