whcih odd amainal would ya want as a pet?

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not too odd~but a BIG cat(tiger,etc) or a monkey would be cool!!

Oh yeah, lets see some more I would like to have: skunk,racoon,ferret,or a bear.

rosey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i want a dog, rabbit and a ferret...and a horse.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A Seraval. That being said- they are NOT pets - they are wild animals and should be respected and treated as such. I would love to do Seraval rescue and work with them and my local zoo to help their population numbers. They are exotics- the smallest african wild cat, and you have to have special permits to rescue/work with them. I would love to do something like Amber (the bob cat) 's owner does with exotics. I rescue and foster - and servals have a huge spot in my heart (got to work around them at the zoo a few summers back when i was volunteering.) So yeah- i'd LOVE to do that!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Well i've never seen a live hedgehog in my life, and i dont even know if they are in Australia at all, we have echidnas. But ive been getting tonnes of cute babeh pics of hedgehogs and i think they are adorable!! I want one too!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All my pets are "odd"!

I have a neurotic/phobic parrot, a hyperactive cat, and an extreme velcro cat!

I like newts though, and terrapins
Not got any and probably won't the pets I have take up all my time, energy, and finances!

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My daughter volunteers at the local zoo and she gets to feed the marmosets by hand. They are little tiny monkeys. I'm sooooo jealous. I wanna pet the little monkeys too.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only pets that I've ever wanted were cats.

I think a parrot (I think that is what they are....the really big ones) would be interesting to have. But way too much work and a hugely long committment because they can live as long as a human can. But I think a parrot.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Telynn

My daughter volunteers at the local zoo and she gets to feed the marmosets by hand. They are little tiny monkeys. I'm sooooo jealous. I wanna pet the little monkeys too.
Aww, ask her if they have take your mom to work/volunteer day.

Well according to some people I already have odd pets

If I had the space and money, I'd like to have a savannah cat, if I ever felt daring enough a gaboon viper or a gila monster (there's actually an instate breeder for those).

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In the perfect world, I would LOVE to have lions, a few elephants and a few camels. You can throw in some tigers, too.