Anyone here bowl?

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband and I are in a bowling league with my mom and my brother. This is our second league. I am no good but I like to do it for fun. I'm lucky if I get 100 for a score (300 is a perfect game)! Anyone here bowl? How good are you?

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to Love to Bowel
I was on 3 separate leagues. We used to bowel on 2 different mixed leagues and 1 womens league, we did it for about 10 years And Actually I was pretty good at it I carried about a 167 average, we loved to bowel in Torments also for Money
. I haven't done it in years though and I don't think I could even if I wanted to as I had Carpel tunnel Surgery on both of my hands.. Just keep it up you'll get better

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I used to Love to Bowel
I was on 3 separate leagues. We used to bowel on 2 different mixed leagues and 1 womens league, we did it for about 10 years And Actually I was pretty good at it I carried about a 167 average, we loved to bowel in Torments also for Money
. I haven't done it in years though and I don't think I could even if I wanted to as I had Carpel tunnel Surgery on both of my hands.. Just keep it up you'll get better
Lois, you used to love to BOWEL??

You are too cute.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I can bowl!! I usually get about a 150 though, I am not any good
Thats a good score for me! I usually get like 70's....

rosey

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I used to bowl in hs, average peaked at 160. My best ever game was 197...one time thing..lol
I love to bowl but i'm lucky to get 120 now, lack of practice.

winter hawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I haven't bowled since starting college.....I don't have the time

Both my wife and I bowled in as many as three leagues a week. My average got up to something around 205.....or so. I coached the kids on a Y.A.B.A. league on Saturday's for about 5 years. Highest game was 297......highest three game series was with my daughter in a father/daughter state tournament 791. Sometimes I miss it......but realize that for now, my studies are more important to spend time and money on.

Winter Hawk

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What type of bowling is it? 10-pin, 5-pin or candle-pin? That makes a big difference when it comes to scoring.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

What type of bowling is it? 10-pin, 5-pin or candle-pin? That makes a big difference when it comes to scoring.
I've never heard of 5 pin or candle pin- what is that?

my ex and I were on a league, but well, he's my ex so I don't have a partner anymore
my mom, my aunt, my sister and I were going to join a women's league, but since my sister and I are broke all the time
we didn't get around to it, but I love to bowl!!! my average was around 130