Oh man... my first migraine of the year.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why oh why do I have to be at work today? When it goes from winter to spring my head tries to explode, and I get a huge migraine. I only have to work for another hour before I can go home. Can I get some vibes that I don't throw up?

sprocket

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There are approximately 27 different causes for migraines.

What is your blood type, and what is your diet like?

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear about this sweetie. I hope you feel so much better soon! I've never, ever had a migraine...but I get tension headaches several times a week...(every day for the last 3 days so far this week)...those are no fun at all either I'll tell ya.

Sending lots & lots of good thoughts your way...

Hilda>^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sprocket

There are approximately 27 different causes for migraines.

What is your blood type, and what is your diet like?
O Neg... and Whole Food.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hope you make it home without doing that.

now i am going back to bed after waking up with a coughing fit

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I feel better. I cracked my neck, took some meds, and took a nap. Now I just have to take it easy for a few hours and this should pass. Thanks for the vibes everyone.

sprocket

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

O Neg... and Whole Food.
The ideal diet for you (and one that would help eliminate your migraines) is a diet based on meat, vegetables and fruit. Type O's do best on little to no grain/corn/dairy products.

Nice to hear you are feeling better.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yikes! I get migraines when the seasons change too. Esp winter to spring, but also fall to winter. I feel for ya! My head was doing that about 2 weeks ago and it was not one bit of fun!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Change in the atmospheric pressure will sometimes bring on migraines. I know they're not fun - I get them too! I find if I get my medication into me as soon as the "light show" starts, I can usually ward them off. Not always, though! Hope you feel better soon!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Change in the atmospheric pressure will sometimes bring on migraines. I know they're not fun - I get them too! I find if I get my medication into me as soon as the "light show" starts, I can usually ward them off. Not always, though! Hope you feel better soon!
The meds I take make me loopy and disconnected. It's almost impossible to work when I take them.

I've found that most of mine start in my neck and move up, so I've learned to crack my neck first to relieve some pressure.

It's nice that DH is home today so he can cook dinner.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OMG I feel better. I cracked my neck, took some meds, and took a nap. Now I just have to take it easy for a few hours and this should pass. Thanks for the vibes everyone.
Glad your feeling better sweetie.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The meds I take make me loopy and disconnected. It's almost impossible to work when I take them.

I've found that most of mine start in my neck and move up, so I've learned to crack my neck first to relieve some pressure.

It's nice that DH is home today so he can cook dinner.
That's good! They come in handy sometimes, don't they!

I don't go for the big guns (Imitrex) until I'm a couple of hours into a migraine. Quite often, if I get some extra strength Tylenol into me within the first 15 minutes, I don't need the Imitrex. And of course, if they really get ahold of you, there's always the Demerol shots, which I absolutely hate because they really make me woozy!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

Why oh why do I have to be at work today? When it goes from winter to spring my head tries to explode, and I get a huge migraine. I only have to work for another hour before I can go home. Can I get some vibes that I don't throw up?
Sending lots of healthy vibes for ya. I know it's hard =( Get plenty of rest and don't think about killing anyone, that just makes it worse lol