This is why it has taken 3 days and it still isnt together

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK we have a big race track that Rob has been trying to put together for 3 days and well we have 2 loops done and a very satisfied cat. what are we going to do with Taffy.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is a cats duty to disrupt any human progress, whether it be sweeping the floor (which Reeses had funy delaying my wife with yesterday), wrapping presents, or putting stuff together.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes Taffy is also or dog LOL. He thinks he is a dog. We are so bad also. He likes fish food and when I feed the fish in the morning he will sit up straight then beg till I give him a flake. He loves his belly rubbed and if some one rings or knocks at the door he will sit there and pace and meow till we open it and he sees and snifs the person to death.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

OMG look at that furry belly
Actually all 3 of the cats and her kittens had furry bellies. It makes it easier to brush and they all love belly rubs because of it.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sprocket

I so agree! It's what our cat's are supposed to do lol!
So true but we have to get this done. Day 4 is here and I am not sure it will happen LOL. It is a 40 ft track and only 1 foot put together lol.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sprocket

I so agree! It's what our cat's are supposed to do lol!
I can't even make the bed in the morning. Reeses can be in another room and just sense what I'm about to do and she'll come in and lay on the comforter and I have to move it into place with her on it. She'll even follow me from one end or side of the bed to the other and get in my way. Heck I can't even get dressed in the morning. Maybe it's the scent of my bodywash but I'll be sitting on the bed gettind dressed and she'll rub against my arms and be ultra affectionate, which she doesn't always do otherwise.