Oops!!

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So I got up early this morning and cleaned my apartment took a shower and started heading to the bus stop (I take the bus to work) I get to work and look at the schedule, bc I needed to know my hours for the week, and it said that I had off today!!!!
I was so mad, I called work the other day and some one gave me the wrong day!!!
So I did some grocery shopping (I work at a grocery store) and then called my bf and he picked me up. I think today Im going to take some pics and videos and post them

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*lol* I've done that before. I usually get to work, sit down, start taking calls and take out my schedule to see when my breaks are. One day I did that and it was supposed to be my day off. This was before I had a semi-consistant day off.

The worst thing I did was, years ago I used to get scheduled 7-3am one weekend a month, only I would only ever work that on Saturday. If I had to work the next day it was an earlier shift. I get in to work and was talking to a coworker who had one seniority spot above me (that's how they schedule). I asked him when he was working, and he said 3-11, which is what I thought I was working, I always worked that shift on a Sunday the day after a 7-3am. Well I sit down, start work, look at my schedule and...I was scheduled for 7-3am! I had just missed the cut off for my seniority to get the earlier shift. I was so mad...

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL OmG I did this before thank goodness I am now at home o and I was a teacher so imagin my look tot he empty parking lot LOL.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I took a few more pics and even have a video coming I will post them in about 5 mins!!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe it's just me but in this picture, the kitty shadow looks like a stain that he just made and he has a "I'm sorry.." look on his face.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe look at all those cuties
at least u got to stay home today and take many many pics and videos
of ur kitties
they are all just to cute
And of course I do love that stain/shadow picture too
its to cute and of ccourse he is sorry meowmy

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That video is soooo cute! What a sweetie! Looks like one of your other kits was about to 'attack' your hand when the vid stopped...or is that why it stopped?

Great Great! Thanks for sharing...
Hilda>^..^<

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lol, they are great kitties, I love them all so much!!!
the reason the video stopped was because it didnt have any more space on it, I forgot to empty the camera out before I did a video
But i am glad that every one loved the pics and videos now I am taking pics of my bf's salt water fish tank and of all his corals would any body like to see them?

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my heavens! They are so beautiful! They don't look 'real'...those colours...awesome!

Are you planning on taking any vids of his fish tanks? Be great to see them!

Thanks!
Hilda>^..^<

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Oh my heavens! They are so beautiful! They don't look 'real'...those colours...awesome!

Are you planning on taking any vids of his fish tanks? Be great to see them!

Thanks!
Hilda>^..^<
Theres only an alge bunny in there he doesnt come out but sure I will take a video I will post it in a sec