For fellow Canadians

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Is anyone else tired and groggy today because of the time change? For those of you who don't know, our government officials decided we should move their clocks ahead one hour on the weekend instead of when it has been done in the past (3 weeks later).

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not really, although I didn't really want to get up in the pitch black. The kitties loved it too, but I think they thought I was just getting up early to spend some extra time with them before I went to work - they looked shocked when I left!
I imagine it will catch up with me in a couple of days, that's how long it takes usually before I start dragging my you-know-what! Although it's weird doing it this early, lots of snow still on the ground, so hard to think of spring!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't honestly notice one way or the other. As long as I get my 8 hours per night, it's not a problem.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Im just glad about the time change because it means daylight past 630pm!
Mind you, it was dark again when I woke up this morning....

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I'm exhusted due to the time change... and I live in the states.... they did it here too.
Me too! I just want to
!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Did Canada spring forward Sunday night instead of Saturday?? If so, that is just MEAN!
We sprung forward on Sat night, but this is the first time doing it so early (in fact, three weeks early). Darn you Americans for making us come out of our Canadian hibernation 3 weeks early - you got some kinda nerve