What a scaredy cat!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know I posted something similar to this before, but it's still cute every time she does it

The oil guy showed up to do the yearly service on my furnace. The doorbell rang and Reeses did about 110mph past me down the hall into our bedroom.

I already knew where she was:

Everytime the doorbell rings or someone she hasn't seen very often comes over, this is where you can find her. It's funny because she used to just hide under the bed

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
- she was the lump under the comforter, right! BTW - nice comforter. I have the same one in the computer room/spare bedroom. It looks very nice in there too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

- she was the lump under the comforter, right! BTW - nice comforter. I have the same one in the computer room/spare bedroom. It looks very nice in there too!
You found her!

Yeah we like it. It looks nice and it hides the white fur from her sleeping on the bed at night

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

You found her!

Yeah we like it. It looks nice and it hides the white fur from her sleeping on the bed at night
Yes, that was why we chose it too, but to hide the grey and black fur!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL That's too funny!

Chynna is a social butterfly and is right there when anyone comes to the door.

Abby on the other hand is a scaredy cat too and runs and hides when anyone comes over. Though she is getting braver and will actually come and peek around the corner and look at the person from across the room now. Today I had the homecare lady in to clean and Abby actually came out after about 1 hour to eat, and not long after that she was rubbing up against the lady and even jumped up on the couch so she could get comfy while she was being brushed, hehe

Poor Reeses. But at the same time it's cute to see a lump under the covers, hehe

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's cute! I didn't realise she was a shy girl
When we have visitors we have to physically prise Radar off them and shut him out of the room

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah she's pretty shy. I think the only people she doesn't hide from is my mother and a few of our friends.