I just did the craziest thing ever!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been longing to go back home, and since i have been working at my other job i figured that i can afford it.. So i went to the travel agency and I AM FLYING BACK HOME TO MELBOURNE FOR A MONTH IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!

I am so excited!

To those of you who have been so good to me in my hard months are going to receive a lovely gift from the land of roos

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

I have been longing to go back home, and since i have been working at my other job i figured that i can afford it.. So i went to the travel agency and I AM FLYING BACK HOME TO MELBOURNE FOR A MONTH IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!

I am so excited!

To those of you who have been so good to me in my hard months are going to receive a lovely gift from the land of roos
That is so nice that you are gonna be able to do that, I hope you have a great time when you are there.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

I am so excited!

There was a mini-series on HBO several years ago that was filmed in Australia (I think), it was called All the Rivers Run, it was a very good movie. I really liked it.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Glad to here it, and hoping you have a great time while at home. Enjoy the time off.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran that is awesome!! Definately a needed break for you! I bet you will be counting down the days!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Who's looking after the kitts Fran?
I guess either my mother and my friend catherine she loves my cats
They are in good hands

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

That's excellent news!

Are you staying with old friends? Going with anyone? etc?
Staying with old friends, and going alone!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright Fran!!!!!!
I bet you are so excited for this trip-save lots of money so when you trip begins you can have a really good time.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is wonderful. You will have such a great time back home..September will be here before you know it..

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am really pleased for you.
I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Woohooo!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! How exciting! Say hi to all the koalas, roos and wombats for me! :clapping:

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

There was a mini-series on HBO several years ago that was filmed in Australia (I think), it was called All the Rivers Run, it was a very good movie. I really liked it.
I'm putting this in all caps because THAT WAS JUST THE ABSOLUTELY BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fwan, that's wonderful news! Yaaaayyy for you!
Hilda>^..^<

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is good news. You have been wanting to go for some time, and htis will also help you decide what your long term plans should be. Have a great time!