Oww! He bit my boob!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a brat!!!! Foster and I were being dorks. I was watching the "celtic woman" show on tv while cooking dinner and i was dancing around the living room like an idiot with our huge dog. I guess he got excited playing/dancing with his mum because he decided to bite my boob!
Ouch! The little brat!!! He was being gentle - just playing around- but still- i told him that he was definitely NOT getting a doggie treat for that kind of dirty dancing!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He was just playing with his mama Nikki, I am glad he didn't bit you hard. I know he didn't mean to.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
this is where i say,

Pics or it did not happen

so i take it your cold is doing better today?

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry, but the topic made me giggle.
You do have my sympathies though, Bear, on the rare occasions he gets on the bed, walks on mine and he's definitely not small!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh that's crazy! Cuz just a few hours ago Noodles was in my lap being goofy and she bit my boob! Actually it was more like I felt a little pinch and when I looked down at her she had this goofy grin like look on her face and she still had my shirt in her mouth!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sorry, Nikki but I find that funny.
I am lucky no animal has never bit me there.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This is embarrasing but funny... Jake has a fetish with fleece.. ANYTHING fleece. He nurses on it... I have a fleece pajama set... One night I woke up to a sharp pain in my boob... I looked down and there was Jake... nursing on my fleece shirt
He gave me this confused look like "What? I wasn't doing anything" And slinked to the end of the bed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad i could amuse everyone lol. My favorite little fluffy perv is sitting on the couch beside me meticuliously cleaning his toe nails (he's a stickler for clean feet
) lol i still can't believe he did that. I guess the cold medicine made me loopy earlier because i made an idiot out of myself with him dancing to that music

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is hysterical!
I've never been bitten in the boob, but I guess there's always a first time!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Ouch! That sounds painful!
he didn't hurt me- didn't even bite down hard- just a little playfull snap like a puppy might do- it just startled me
i'll have to tell colin his dog is a perv! he'd be proud

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That's good! But I'm sure it still surprised YOU that it happened!
Oh yea! He totally ruined our "riverdance" moment when he did that

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL I could just imagine that scene...
he's soo rotten
the dog LOVES to dance
I've never seen anything like it- he'll stand on his hind legs and walk towards you and put his paws on your shoulder- he'll dance for several minutes with you if you let him

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've never had an animal bite me there. However, i do have an ongoing problem with Nermal wanting to kneed on my boob. This is especially painful in the middle of the month, so to speak. To make it worse, when I move him, he decides to "make biscuits" on my abdomen. He rotates his whole body around so firstly, his bumb is now in my face. Secondly, his back claws try to grip at my chest flesh (if I have a t shirt on or thin shirt) which often causes scratches as he slips as I try to move him. I feel so bad when I have to remove him alltogether (as I often have no other choice). He has no idea what pain he puts me through.
For whatever reason, he never needs on my BFs chest. THAT would be a much better choice!