How long does it.........

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If my hair is already dried, then to straighten it and put on makeup/get dressed - about 30 minutes. I can take less time if I'm in a rush but 30 minutes is how much time I give myself usually.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with Ari- about 30 minutes. I voted for 45 tho, cuz sometimes my hair just does not cooperate
I spend more time on my hair than I do on my makeup tho!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Wish you had one for less than 5 minutes...cuz that's about as long as it takes me!

Hilda>^..^<
Me too Hilda, my hair is short now, so I don't have to blow dry it or nothing, if I decide to put on mascara that day, then I do, if not I don't. Then putting my clothes on and Bingo Bango I am ready to go.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
5-10 ... Learned how to change shower and wash my hair in the military in 5 minutes

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I shower everyone morning about 20 minutes, then It takes me about 10 more minutes to brush teeth, brush hair (I never bother straightening mine) and then while I get my son ready, my Dh makes our lunches.....so all in all, about 45 minutes in the morning.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None of the choices is right for me...I have it down to a science..Shower, hair, makeup and dressed and out the door, max is 30min..I have short hair so that helps..

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I dry and straighten my hair, 45-60 mins. depending on how uncooperative my hair feels like being.

If my hair is dry, about 30 mins for getting dressed, doing my hair, make up and brushing teeth etc

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
5-10 minutes.
My hair is long and straight and I only brush it and tuck it behind my ears.
So I use some pit stick, brush teeth/wash face, make-up, dressed about 10minutes tops.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it included a shower, about 30 minutes. Since it doesn't, about 5-10 minutes.

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Including drying my hair after my shower, 30 min. 45 if that includes picking out something to wear
. I picked 45 min.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I shower, brush my teeth, get dressed and go.

I often forget to brush my hair...
It's long, but it doesn't get knotty, so I put my hair up if I'm not washing it so it'll fit in a shower cap, then often forget to brush it before I leave because it looks fine up and I don't think about it

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I prefer washing my hair the night before, as I value every ounce of sleep I can get in the am. I usually just put it in a pony tail or a bun to go to work. No one at works cares if I have make-up on, so I usually leave make-up for weekends. I think I look okay with no make-up anyway. Eyeliner if I'm feeling motivated. Body cream, deodarant and teethbrushing are all i bother with. So 5 mins for me in the bathroom.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
5-10 minutes. I don't wear makeup or have to dress well for my job or for school. Shower, brush teeth, deodorant, comb hair to air dry, pants, sweatshirt, shoes, huggles to my sweet kitty and out the door. The process of waking up takes me a lot longer than actually getting ready.