All About Pets Show - Toronto

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know we mentioned this a while back but the website for the All About Pets Show is finally up and the dates are Friday 6 April, Saturday 7 April and Sunday 8 April at The International Centre, Airport Rd., Mississauga.

Is anyone else going?

It would be great to meet up with everyone

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I would Eithne, if I had a more reliable car..frick!
I would if I had a car.

TO's a bit far off... difficult getting a ride to London these days. Need a car, baaaad.

I'd love to go though.

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm supposed to start a big contract at work on the 9th, so I should be at home that weekend getting prepared. So I'd totally consider going. I may have a new car by then! If not I could borrow BFs.
The location is only about 1/2 hr from me.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I went to that last year and really enjoyed it. I'd be up for going again this year!

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like my kind of show!! I'm going to put it in my calendar for sure!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We generally go every year. One of the fellows I work with is into ferret rescue and they usually have a booth there every year where he and his wife help out.

If we go, it would probably be on the Sunday and I think it would be wonderful to have a meet-up. If everyone else that is coming prefers Saturday, we could always change our plans to Saturday.

Also if there was anyone in our line of travel that wanted a lift, we'd be glad to pick you up. We live in Rockwood so would probably be heading south to the 401 and east to Dixon/Airport Road. We wouldn't have a problem going a bit out of our way so if you are anywhere near that route PM me.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oops, if it is Easter weekend then we wouldn't be able to go on the Sunday since that is hubby's family get-together day. Saturday would work for us though. Actually Friday would probably work too since most folks get Good Friday off.

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Oh and Matt is going to be with me to make sure I don't adopt any kitties in his absence
Sat. or Friday would work better for me too. I forgot about Easter, and will probably have to help with the dinner, etc. whether it be at my place or my parents.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK - what do you say that we arrange to go on Friday (I'll probably need to do some cooking on Saturday to take with us on Sunday).

Hubby isn't interested in going, but our daughter will probably come with me. Do any/all of you have cell phones? When we figure out who exactly is coming I'll PM you with my cell phone number to make it easier to meet up.

So I'll start the list.

Yosemite (Linda) - Friday

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yosemite (Linda) - Friday
pushylady (Wendy) - Friday/Saturday/Sunday (I'm easy!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Do any/all of you have cell phones? When we figure out who exactly is coming I'll PM you with my cell phone number to make it easier to meet up.
I will have my cell with me