Ewwww

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I came home from Niagara Falls today to find a dead mouse on my floor covered in ants. It was sooooo gross. It was grey so at first me and my boyfriend thought it was my hamster. I don't know where this mouse came from or how it died, but it sure was gross. I doubt it was Zebra that killed it because she is afraid of everything. It was probably Milo.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats gross.

I'd like to think my boys wouldn't kill a mouse, but I bet Poptart, Nacho, or Orion would.

Did you guys have fun?

My neighbors are going up there tonight.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah we had fun. I am going to post some pictures once I get them uploaded. I have like 80 of them so I have to narrow them down a bit.

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My BF had a mouse in his apartment. He put down sticky traps. Then, of course, he gets called to Manitoba for work for three weeks. Naturally, I'm the one who is assigned the duty of watering all his plants.
First time I go for my plant watering, I notice the whole place smells like poo. As I'm doing my rounds of the plants, I almost step in a sticky trap with a dead mouse that I didn't realize he had placed by the plants. Naturally, I freaked out but managed to get the mouse and the trap into a garbage bag, then downstairs into the garbage disposal bin. Yuk!!!
I went back today to do the plant watering duty, and the place smelled normal again.
Lesson here: dead things stink and are gross.

One time, Fred caught a mouse that disapeared. Less than a week later, my whole house started smelling of baby poo. yuk. I found a rotting mouse under some furniture that cats couldn't access. After I disposed of it the place smelled okay again. Yuk, Yuk.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

My BF had a mouse in his apartment. He put down sticky traps. Then, of course, he gets called to Manitoba for work for three weeks. Naturally, I'm the one who is assigned the duty of watering all his plants.
First time I go for my plant watering, I notice the whole place smells like poo. As I'm doing my rounds of the plants, I almost step in a sticky trap with a dead mouse that I didn't realize he had placed by the plants. Naturally, I freaked out but managed to get the mouse and the trap into a garbage bag, then downstairs into the garbage disposal bin. Yuk!!!
I went back today to do the plant watering duty, and the place smelled normal again.
Lesson here: dead things stink and are gross.

One time, Fred caught a mouse that disapeared. Less than a week later, my whole house started smelling of baby poo. yuk. I found a rotting mouse under some furniture that cats couldn't access. After I disposed of it the place smelled okay again. Yuk, Yuk.
Yeah, and thats only a little body.. imagine what a human could stink up.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
my cats would be all over that little mouse, I think I would have to deal with the corpse afterward. I am looking forward to the spring and summer to see how the cats react to the different things. Should be interesting.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yea thered be no dead body left for me to find either I am sure

what would bother me more are the ants...like mice, there are lways 100x what you can see and very hard to get rid of. Worst feeling ever to me is a bug crawling on you in bed/on the couch etc!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is rather gross, but when it starts warming up outside, we get mice in my school...and they get into our food cabinets and cupboards in our classrooms, and poop. Yuck! Before summer school starts, we always have to set traps, and disinfect the holy-you-know-what out of all of our cupboards.

Gross!!!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah that is gross. We find dead mice here often. But they are always outside in front of the door. I guess I would rather them be out there though! Wesley likes to hunt when he is outside! Guess he brings them to us 'cause he is proud of what he did!